Show off your reskins!

Makes sense, you could always ask for help on the content creation support section. While more people might see the post about your issue if its on the general section of the forums, posts like that would be taken more seriously if you put them in their right place. In this case, content creation support.

Working on Virginia Railway Express repaint just for fun. (I do reskins when I'm bored.) I might release them soon one I fix a few thing on them.
L5AaGS1.jpg

YQekuNC.jpg

W8mVQSu.jpg

u7X2mxo.jpg

iqWH6tQ.jpg

IMO the Blue is much too dark and thick, and should be painted a more lighter opaque, so it doesn't cover up details ... stripes are mismatched, off register from one another ... the purpleish/blue does not match the locos

IMO the Blue is much too dark and thick, and should be painted a more lighter opaque, so it doesn't cover up details ... stripes are mismatched, off register from one another ... the purpleish/blue does not match the locos

I agree, the colors on the model in general are just too bright. On the real thing they are more subdued and darker.

csm_tn_us-vre-train-keolis_01_c631405026.jpg

Did some reskins for Crazytrain's new KM ML-4000

Added road numbers and as delivered to the Southern Pacific from DRGW

WIP original model not released to the public yet by Crazytrain.
33396394_10204885435133046_3161880306848366592_o.jpg

Fixed Rio Grande logo

34434884_10204910980171656_5372668981062664192_o.jpg

Last edited:
Did some reskins for Crazytrain's new KM ML-4000

Added road numbers and as delivered to the Southern Pacific from DRGW

WIP original model not released to the public yet by Crazytrain.
33396394_10204885435133046_3161880306848366592_o.jpg

33620858_10204885747940866_2892875806336352256_o.jpg

RELEASED and waiting on DLS.. A BIG Thank you to CRAZYTRAIN..

Hey there forteen, looken pretty good, but I might have a few suggestions for ya. The "Santa Fe" on the long hood might could be just sliiiiiightly resized to be a tiny bit larger (Its really close as is though) And maybe brighten up the trucks a little bit if you can so they match the rest of the silver paint. Other than that it looks really sharp for a clean engine. :D

I love how these cars turned out, they arn't 100% accurate, but they come pretty close to their real counter parts. Part of a route I'm working on that will be up around Christmas. Cars won't be released as they are reskined and re trucked KLTrainz cars.

qd7fIX0.jpg
[/IMG]
ZVhjeli.jpg
[/IMG]
RHDRK2i.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey there forteen, looken pretty good, but I might have a few suggestions for ya. The "Santa Fe" on the long hood might could be just sliiiiiightly resized to be a tiny bit larger (Its really close as is though) And maybe brighten up the trucks a little bit if you can so they match the rest of the silver paint. Other than that it looks really sharp for a clean engine. :D

I can make it larger, it is one of those things you have guess about the size as it is hard some times looking a real photo to guage the size of something.

The trucks were the best match that I found on the DLS, as is. Not sure what the reskin policy on them is. But they look a lot better than the stock trucks that it came with.

Also not sure how much I like the red on the nose, I used the noise filter on it, Might have to go one or two steps higher on it to break it up more.

I can make it larger, it is one of those things you have guess about the size as it is hard some times looking a real photo to guage the size of something.

The trucks were the best match that I found on the DLS, as is. Not sure what the reskin policy on them is. But they look a lot better than the stock trucks that it came with.

Also not sure how much I like the red on the nose, I used the noise filter on it, Might have to go one or two steps higher on it to break it up more.

If you arn't planing on releasing the item, you can reskin anything pretty much. If you plan on releasing though, you need to ask premission. Also for the nose, actually, you might want to adjust the red and make it slightly darker. Santa Fe loved their red, but seeing the Super fleet when they were brand new, the red wasn't a fire truck red, but it wasn't really "CP red" or Cherry red either. Either way, looks good though.

Back