Show off your reskins!

Wow!!! Great work Epa, but was it strictly necessary to destroy the wagons with those "decorations" of those "animals"?
Will they be compatible from TRS2012 and up?

KwSMry1
KwSMry1

Reskinning/Kitbashing the old Cumberland Trainz J1e, Having some issues with removing the old bell mount, but overall very happy with how it turned out!
https://pasteboard.co/JRvLC04.png
JRvLC04.png

Last edited:
but nnow i remember thos were from ekankal the coal ones lol my bad..

Nope, you were right the first time

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a small group from a time where most reasonable people (at least in this time zone and maybe some neighboring ones) were sleeping.

Matt

Last edited:
I love looking back to my early days of Trainz modeling and kitbashing to see the difference in what I thought was "fine" back then vs. what I've done now. Came across a photo of my first iteration of ATSF 5000...

20662611-1600366716674533-618157964-o.png

With a definite "thanks" to The Backshops for a new base model to start with, I think my current version is just "slightly" more prototypical...

2021-03-07-223239.jpg

fCzpy8S

Are the NP cars two different series? I am familiar with the greens on the upper left, but the lower right is not a shade I have seen before, maybe an earlier version?

Are the NP cars two different series? I am familiar with the greens on the upper left, but the lower right is not a shade I have seen before, maybe an earlier version?
Yeah, for some reason several pics show a different shade of the "light" green, one with a more warm hue and another with a cool hue. Maybe the paint chalked on some cars?

Sadly, not everything Amtrak I can reskin can be released... Like the Super Dome for example. As much as I would like to release it, TUME has not responded to my message, so no release. The description did say a better model would be made, but that was froma long time ago, so uh. Yeah.
unknown.png

But, fear not - I still have plenty more cars coming up for the next packs. Stay tuned!

unknown.png

Some pictures of Blood Orange locomotives I am working on - new logo for 2021. The units before this didn't have a logo for a while. In the foreground we see a logo change. In the background we see the 2014 to 2020 font, which is a throwback to the railroad's Circa 1970 to 1994 along with the Blood Orange shade on the units. This is a fictional railroad that I wrote a history about as a Class 1 railway that had it's inception in 1888. Let me know if you can see the image/s.

These units will be released in a while for those in the Trainz Community who like freshly painted locos & rolling stock. Weathered versions will eventually follow. I will do a separate thread which will show pics of the locomotives and rail cars from this fictional company, including heritage paint schemes for the fictional railway. The first three pics are what the locos look like in TS12.

irYhSeP.jpg

SHF8bRl.jpg

TeScVEG.jpg

And here's how it looks in TRS19, photos courtesy of NBVideos and JCitron..

kAOhrcL.png

shYuqWd.png

ZDT78fG.jpg

Last edited:
Just some variations on color schemes for my fictional Muncy Valley Railroad. First some maroon/red ones...

Cheers
Walter

Last edited:
Back