Show off your reskins!

Reskin of dash013's awful GP60m's. I touched up the ATSF, Made a Maersk, And BNSF. 2 157's 1 146, Incase my computer messes up Trainz and I have to use 2009.
GP60M.jpg

Comparison:

GP60M.jpg

The Fugitive. U18B by Benthetrainzkid, Slug by me. I really need Permission by Conrailfan76 to use his Illinois southern png so I can make a GP38.
I really need permission...
TF.jpg

Last edited:
I really like your GP60M reskin a lot better than dash013's. Maybe if you could darken the longhood silver area a bit, it would probably look better and the same would go for the Maersk one.

Looking great! Any chance you will do the warbonnet version of the BNSF? Just curious, not trying to be a gimmee.
In the future, As I am updating all of them... I just need Jointed Rail to give me the green light to upload them.
Done:
ATSF Red
ATSF 146
ATSF BLACK NOSE
BNSF H2
BNSF H3
In progress?
BNSF War
BNSF fakebonnet
BNSF H3 ver 1
BNSF Ex ATSF???

Reskin of dash013's awful GP60m's. I touched up the ATSF, Made a Maersk, And BNSF. 2 157's 1 146, Incase my computer messes up Trainz and I have to use 2009.

By the way, pretty sure you're not gonna get permissions as that was former payware. Also, those textures are TRAINIAX, which are also copyrighted by the person who made them.

By the way, pretty sure you're not gonna get permissions as that was former payware. Also, those textures are TRAINIAX, which are also copyrighted by the person who made them.

Very good point, might I add. Those Geeps old VMD Payware, if I'm not mistaken. No other GP60M model was made besides Reggie's AFAIK.

Hi! I don't mean to jump in here, being fairly ignorant of specific models, but I have this from the DLS:
<kuid2:782712:100898:1> GP60M BNSF 101 ex ATSF, by seandigss (version 3.6), which is MBTA livery,
and I have this:
<kuid2:45324:100060:5> ATSF GP60M by norfolksouthern37 which says "Built-in, Payware", however that is supposed to work. It is also a version 3.6
I don't know if either of those are of interest?

Also have several U33s and U34s from the Switchback? And U25s from DLS?

Last edited:
Very good point, might I add. Those Geeps old VMD Payware, if I'm not mistaken.

Correct, Justin made a 2004/2006 version which he later revamped to be an included in TS12 as an example of what a loco could look like in TS12 with the higher standards allowed for graphics that TS2009, TS10 and TS12 brought to the table. Here is the license.

This content is copyright 2006 Justin Cornell and Virtual-Motive-Division, all rights
reserved.

All logos are the property of the copyright holders.

This content is for personal use only. This content may not be sold,
modified or redistributed in any way.

JR's listings for the Dash 7s are pretty messy at the moment. The older four axle Dash 7s are still payware even though their six axle counterparts are freeware and new versions of the four axle dash 7 are being worked on, with some already released. There are even two six axle Dash 7 skins that are still on the store. The older four axle Dash 7s don't enjoy the same redistribution privileges as most of the C30-7s because of their payware status. I would like to see the older four axle Dash 7s get re-issued as freeware and updated terms that allow for their redistribution like the six axles. I acknowledge though that predictably and understandably that change is something that most likely will never be made by JR for various reasons like time constraints, lack of interest and commitment to upcoming projects.

Beautiful work though DARTRider!

Back