Show off your reskins!

I'm sorry to say I just suggested two GP38 skins to you yesterday. If you don't want to do the ATSF one, you can still do the BNSF H3 version (Please remember to replace the darker green parts with black). It's something I feel Jointed Rail should've made years ago since they've already made both H1 and H3 SD40-2s.

Metra1.jpg

CD&N GF6C. I plan to release this to TTZ along with a few other skins I have in mind (BN, MILW, RI, Amtrak, etc.) if ATSF854 can give me the go-ahead.

2022-07-07-172857.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to try my hand at a new Amtrak paint scheme (is new the right word?) Basically just blended the Phase I and V schemes together to create this new scheme, and split the colors with a white accent stripe. Yes, I know I'll get "bloody nose" comments...

2022-07-10-200545.jpg

Really good, it reminds me of that one picture I saw a P42 with a CBS advertisement I believe. I forgot wjat until number it is, but the advertisement probably got removed

The InterCity Great Western HST arriving in Penzance!

Note: The screenshot is retaken after I changed the reskin to the original N3v/Auran version.

Last edited:
this is off topic but i just got trainz 22 but how do i import content say from tane to trs22? i spent all day yesterday trying to move content and as soon as i reopend the content manager all the content i tried to move was all gone and nothing but built-in stuff...

Back