Show off your reskins!

Hi ns2616,

very nice reskins , just at the good weathering and light ...

Thanks for this great job !!!

Friendly, Marc

NS2616, what SD45-2 model is that? The RRMods one or the JR one? JR already made one but this looks awesome!

More '40 series models, this time 2 GP40X's and a GP40P-2. Yes, the trucks ARE incorrect, but no one to my knowledge has made an HTB truck.

2021-09-14-181323.jpg

SP GP35 (From JR SD35 model)

2021-09-14-183655.jpg

Last edited:
DARTRider, Sorry, I had to laugh at your comment about trucks. Seems like half of everything I download has missing bogeys or trucks, and the other half have special ones just for that asset. I was beginning to think every truck and bogey in the world had already been made for Trainz (except the ones I can never find and have to substitute of course! :eek: ), but you have shown me to be mistaken. There is at least ONE type of truck that apparently has not been made LOL! That aside, your reskins look great!

DARTRider, Sorry, I had to laugh at your comment about trucks. Seems like half of everything I download has missing bogeys or trucks, and the other half have special ones just for that asset. I was beginning to think every truck and bogey in the world had already been made for Trainz (except the ones I can never find and have to substitute of course! :eek: ), but you have shown me to be mistaken. There is at least ONE type of truck that apparently has not been made LOL! That aside, your reskins look great!

Thanks! (They're more like bogey swaps, the GP35 was needed!)

Fictional SP order for GP40T-2's, what it might've looked like if the SP did order this fictional model.

2021-09-15-190145.jpg

Another fictional model, this time a GP45T-2.

2021-09-15-190512.jpg

Last edited:
So that's what the Via Rail superliner cars could be if they order them. I don't know if Amtrak has plans to replace the Superliners or not

So that's what the Via Rail superliner cars could be if they order them. I don't know if Amtrak has plans to replace the Superliners or not

More, that's what VIA Superliners would have looked like if they had ordered them.

Amtrak wants to replace the Superliners, but hasn't really gotten any further than that.

Rainbowlicious, I can’t see your picture on both my mobile device and on my computer. Could you attach a link to the image?

Penn Central AND "The Dreaded CR" GP35's.
Red P and C GP35's planned as well.
Hopefully coming to TTZ soon.

Sure, The Switchback already has PC GP35's, but I wanted to do my own.

2021-09-27-204126.jpg

Last edited:
Back