Show off your reskins!

Once I get enough money to buy Maria's Pass Route, I'll probably reskin the Surfliner F40PH into a Cascades NPCU, since it's practically the same style of paint, minus the different colors.

Redo's of my Diffco skins
120766076_10208141889142361_5954547831019637669_o.jpg

Looks like both of them may have used originals by others, but whatever. It is great to see them on here, you did a great job with them!

Have you asked vonbane if you can reskin and upload this version. These are really great skins! It would be a shame not to have them available to the Trainz community.

Hi there. Hope that one of the Reskin Experts can help me. i use Trainz 12 and dowload some Days ago some Reskin from Western Trainz and Baltimore Locomotive Works Sites. So the Problem is that these Boxcars showing in Game the Original Skin and not the Reskin. Can some one tell me please how i can fix these Problem.
regards Guido

Since FallenFlagsRR is down (again), I thought to just make my own NYC H10a. Definetly not accurate to the irl thing but I'm pretty happy with it! Will do some more minor kitbashing in the future.
NYC-%232140-%28H10a%29-leads-mixed-freight.jpg

Back