Page 566 of 570 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 8547

Thread: Show off your reskins!

Working on a Hamersley Iron SD50S, will likely do the NREX version of it.

Pretty good for an old model, keep it up!

Looks great griffinjim!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Thanks, should be on the DLS soon with a couple other misc. reskins I've made.
    Search under "griffinjim"

RI Wide-vision caboose

RI GP40 not-speed lettering

SPSF GP40X
    The SPSF reached out to EMD for more GP40X's, they bought 30 more for hotshot TOFC's under the model designation "GP45."

Wow!
    I've just uploaded some of my older reskins to the DLS. Search under "griffinjim"

You've heard of Big Boy?, let me introduce to Tiny Boy

Member of TCWW & Trainz.de

Awww, what a cute little locomotive! Great shot euromodeller

I believe that is some kind of Kof-type locomotive, and the only reason I managed to figure this out is because of a Minecraft mod I have that adds trains. Go figure

FWWR SD40-2s #2015-2017

Awesome! I'm from the DFW area and this really does make my day!

Default Milwaukee Road EMD SD70 ACe Heritage Units

Pretty sharp looking what-if units Speedbumptrucker1!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Blog Entries

Should do the whole fwrr fleet with there gp38 gp40 gp50 and all of there sd40 models I even think they have a couple sd38 models as well I’m also from the Fort Worth area and this also makes my day trainz lacks the Fort Worth western locos great job

Quote Originally Posted by DARTrider View Post
    Awww, what a cute little locomotive! Great shot euromodeller

I believe that is some kind of Kof-type locomotive, and the only reason I managed to figure this out is because of a Minecraft mod I have that adds trains. Go figure
    It is indeed a Koef...

I don't know if this one ever got restored...

http://kleinloks.axel-klatt.de/?tag=hsb

on Google Maps

https://goo.gl/maps/ncHgy3rjSwW5SC1CA

Cheers,

Graham

Member of TCWW & Trainz.de

Been quite a while since I've had anything to really post, but I finally found the perfect RBMN-esque route with a desert feel to operate "mainline" steam excursions with ATSF 5000 and plenty of freight during the week. Funny enough, Kickstarter County 2 did the trick, so I give everyone my fantasized version of the Arizona Central Railroad. The first photo is Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe no. 5000 posed next to ACZR no. 2279, freshly-painted into the railroad's new "Pride of Arizona" paint scheme. This will eventually be applied to the entire diesel fleet.

The next photo depicts ATSF 5000 waiting to depart with a passenger excursion. The Arizona Central, once originating in Clarkdale, AZ and extending to the BNSF interchange at Drake, AZ now extends all the way to Flagstaff, AZ, where both Amtrak and AZCR passenger trains depart from the same ex-ATSF Flagstaff train station. ATSF 5000 waits as Amtrak's Southwest Chief arrives in Flagstaff, en route to California.

The third photo shows ATSF 5000 approaching Sycamore, AZ, with 10 renovated ex-Amtrak Superliner II cars in tow. These cars now feature 3 different comfort levels- coach, Sightseer, and First Class. The Sightseer and First Class coaches are former Sightseer domes from Amtrak, and the whole consist has had its exterior altered to resemble the Santa Fe "El Capitan" Hi-Level cars that, coincidentally, became Amtrak's first "Superliner" cars and served as a basis for the improved Superliner II class. Overall, each train has capacity for more than 500 passengers.

The final photo depicts ATSF 5000 nearing Clarkdale, AZ, the train's halfway point. The train runs at 25 mph over the AZCR mainline and completes the round trip journey in just under 5 hours, including a 1-hour+ stopover in Clarkdale for passengers to stretch, eat lunch, and enjoy the Sedona scenery. Having departed Flagstaff at 10:30 am, the train is expected in Clarkdale between 12:15 and 12:30 pm. Departing Clarkdale at 1:30, the trip will return to Flagstaff between 3:15 and 3:30.

Last edited by BrianPacos; October 27th, 2021 at 12:19 AM.