Page 536 of 536 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 8040

Thread: Show off your reskins!

Blog Entries

Here are a couple of reskins of mine, for my fictional railroad: The MP15AC had a template to use, so it gave a much nicer finished product. The SD70 did not, so it was a matter of modifying the bmp file.

Jeff
    Building fictional empire, Augsburg and Concord Rail Road.

I just decided to make some MRL SD40-2 skins with new logo.

We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue

A few different skins to show I still got it...

Blog Entries

@mbv67 what a coincidence, I did that exact same B&O 86ft boxcar

wasn't that W&M woodchip hopper number class actually on a 2 bay hopper?

also I don't remember Norfolk and Western having any 40ft containers, let alone any containers or trailers painted like that
    1970's Fan

Currently a WIP but here is JosefPav's F40PH reskinned into a Phase V NPCU.

I need to figure out how to remap the numbers and logos texture into the correct locations that they need to go, and replace the ditchlight texture that's in between the numberboards into an emergency strobe light texture. I also need to remove the fan covers and the strobelights that are on the top front of the locomotive, and move the horn into the correct location, as well as add flashing ditchlights. I do not know how to do any of these so if anyone has any knowledge to do so send me a PM or something along the lines of that.

I'm also going to create an enginespec so that it acts like an actual cab car in push-pull configuration and so it won't run under it's own power (in a similar manner to how the MN Shoreliner cab cars run on the Harlem Line route in the older Trainz games).

Once 90200 is finished, I'll be making 90219, 90222, 90229, 90250, 90278, 90368, and 90413 into the same paint since those ones are all Phase V as well. If I get permission I MIGHT release them.

Also in case if anyone asks, I got the amfleets from https://puregreen233.wixsite.com/flamerailzzzdlc
    -RailfanCalifornia

A few updates to the GECX Demonstrators

As well as a new one: GECX C36-8 607
    "We can be heroes in our own lives, every one of us, if we only have the courage to try."

Beautifully done Railworks3985!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Very Very Nice. Are you going to release it?

Sorry should be for NS2616. Do you intend releasing it?

Blog Entries

This afternoon, the locomotives of the Augsburg & Concord Railroad got together for a "family photo."

From left to right SD70M-2 # 1580, SD 70 #1537, GP 35 #1530, SW1500 #1525. and MP15AC #1322.
    Last edited by jeff1959; Yesterday at 06:07 PM.
    Jeff
    Building fictional empire, Augsburg and Concord Rail Road.

Very nice work on those Jeff1959!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Quote Originally Posted by FresnoRailfanner005 View Post
    Currently a WIP but here is JosefPav's F40PH reskinned into a Phase V NPCU.

I need to figure out how to remap the numbers and logos texture into the correct locations that they need to go, and replace the ditchlight texture that's in between the numberboards into an emergency strobe light texture. I also need to remove the fan covers and the strobelights that are on the top front of the locomotive, and move the horn into the correct location, as well as add flashing ditchlights. I do not know how to do any of these so if anyone has any knowledge to do so send me a PM or something along the lines of that.

Awesome NCPU reskin FresnoRailfanner005! I think you should make some more NCPU as well as F40PH reskins for release with Josefpav's permission. You don't have to, but NARM is already doing it with the HP Trainz SD40-2 and GP38-2 locomotives.

Once I get enough money to buy Maria's Pass Route, I'll probably reskin the Surfliner F40PH into a Cascades NPCU, since it's practically the same style of paint, minus the different colors.
    -RailfanCalifornia