Show off your reskins!

Here is my reskin of Subpar Productions' 2-6-2 into Conway Scenic 108
239342aded3e521d65d945e0eb64224c.jpg

401 alongside an older skin of mine-2294. My favourite diesels are Baldwins, and my favourite Baldwin S series was the Southern's sole green and gold switcher, No 2294. Seen here in earlier green (later redone to tuxedo, another version I have done).
6e87f275d3c50374cb73b676509a4e22.png

And my favourite diesel of all time, California Western Baldwin RS-11 No 56, not quite a perfect match but Trainboi's Baldwin AS-16 looks close enough from a afar. My absolute favourite existing diesel. Now I will quit hijacking this thread.
5a769be2abaaacf2b5cedee1aaf5945d.png

Where did you find that amazing looking Talgo set? I remember riding those when they were brand new...safe to say the new ugly duckling Talgos arnt as nice...

Just going to drop this here, I needed something to go with my CWR Baldwin, so I finished this Trainz 2010 skin up (and by finished I mean started over :) )

5c36d143d189136afcb505ee1182a60d.png

@joshmeister I think PerRock never released those talgos but I have a set on my site just the paint scheme on the baggage and power cars are different and they are no fins but they will look fine.

Where did you find that amazing looking Talgo set? I remember riding those when they were brand new...safe to say the new ugly duckling Talgos arnt as nice...

You can get the models off the DLS. However the original creator has since left the community so no one can release reskins, of them legally. I reskined the DLS ones & added the fins. I do have some work done on a set that may be release-able but it's a back-burner project & may take quite some time to finish.

peter

You can get the models off the DLS. However the original creator has since left the community so no one can release reskins, of them legally. I reskined the DLS ones & added the fins. I do have some work done on a set that may be release-able but it's a back-burner project & may take quite some time to finish.

peter

Thats what I was thinking, I saw the Spanish set when searching for them and didn't find them when I searched for the american talgo set. They do look good though, I gew up riding them up in Washington all the time. Would be cool to see them in game sometime ^_^. Either way keep up the good work man. By the way, does your Cascade set tilt/lean in game?

Back