Page 487 of 488 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488 LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 7319

Thread: Show off your reskins!

Quote Originally Posted by epa View Post
    Thanks, this is TANE.

Matt
    So can I expect the locos I reskinned for Trainz12 to have just as good a resolution if I transfer those assets over to T:ANE?
    Railroading is a separate entity from everything else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Railroader1970 View Post
    So can I expect the locos I reskinned for Trainz12 to have just as good a resolution if I transfer those assets over to T:ANE?

Depends on your settings regarding texture quality and screen resolution, but yeah.

Matt
    Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20 GHz
    PNY GTX 1070 8GB Overclocked GPU
    16 GB DDR4 RAM
    275 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD + 500 GB HDD

United States of America, Michigan, Ann Arbor
    Blog Entries

Oh joy, is this dinnertime for Galactus?

JPRC P-28K Mikado #2317

Abandoned Condition
    A person in need is a friend indeed.

United States of America, North Carolina, Smithfield

[IMG][/IMG]
    See Oahu By Rail.........Ride The OR&L

6. Default

I changed out CP no. 5361's maroon and gold Canadian Pacific-style lettering for some yellow lettering with white trim for excursion service in Western New York on the New York & Lake Erie Railroad.

Who's models did you use for those though? There are no CP steam locomotives for Trainz other than K&L's one and Worksim's Royal Hudson as far as I'm aware. I've been wanting a CP 4-6-0 and 4-6-2 like #972 and #2317 for a while now. But yours you can't send out. Are there any CP steam locomotives even running in the real world? #2317 has been out of service for a while, #972 is at Strasburg needing restoration, and the Royal Hudson in Squamish no longer runs regular excursions. The 2-8-2, is that going to be released or is that a payware item you reskinned? If you can't send it I found a similar 2-8-2 at the Backshop that I could download. That was also a neat idea reskinning it to New York and Lake Erie. I think there is a blank DEM of that railroad on the DLS called NYLE.
    Last edited by rwk; November 3rd, 2018 at 04:18 AM.

Is that TANE or TS2019? The lighting and graphics look good.

I would love to have the WK&S route, I live about 15 miles east of Kempton. A man who lives with us grew up near Hawk Mountain on a dairy and tree farm. I rode the train several times in the early 1980's behind #65 and #2 and the trolley once or twice. I rode it again behind the diesels a few times. Are there any plans for release of the route and custom buildings? Did you make Wanamaker station, too? Kempton and Albany Township haven't changed much, there is very little new development there. It's too bad that back in 1962 and 1972 they couldn't acquire more of the track from the Reading and it was scrapped. Like toward Lynnport, or Lenhartsville. The Lenhartsville station was relocated, painted white, and is a private residence. Apparently the rest of the S&L stations were like the Wanamaker station, but New Tripoli's looked bigger.
    Last edited by rwk; November 3rd, 2018 at 04:37 AM.

I'm not sure if anyone else is working on a sporbust SD70M reskin similar to this, but it was my first sporbust reskin of a Norfolk Southern SD70M. I got most of everything right with the exception of the grab irons/handrails being white instead of yellow which they're supposed to be. Also, I worked on someone else's SD70M reskin of an older build version and the ARN numbers disappeared, so I don't know how to bring them back. I was originally going to make this into both original and HH versions of the NS SD70M along with the SD60M and SD60I versions with simple bogey swap and number change, but I don't ever think this will be released. However, it was a fun experimental skin I just did and I'm not giving up reskining, but just this project which I will still share on here.

Last edited by Trainmaster189; November 5th, 2018 at 03:43 AM.

Hello!
    Brand new reskin of the 2M62U beast

available for download here - http://forum.trainzdevteam.ru/posts/...mastei#post907
    - Private Concstruction Bureau #1 -
    kuid #229030 - Pendolino_Master - Original since 2013

Two reskins i thought id do a while back and in Trainz 2019, i really like the graphics this game has to offer.

Lots to choose from in Reskin Land. Lots of eye candy. That's for sure. - RR70
    Last edited by Railroader1970; November 10th, 2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Railroading is a separate entity from everything else.

New beast from Lihobori, Moskow - 2M62U-0104. Available for download here - http://forum.trainzdevteam.ru/posts/...mastei#post908
    - Private Concstruction Bureau #1 -
    kuid #229030 - Pendolino_Master - Original since 2013

Hello from France :

Some tankcars in french and german liveries....

Cheers, Marc