Show off your reskins!

Here's some 60 footer box cars and locos I'm working on, or hard-working on. The diamond logo which is seen on the GP38-2's was a tester from March and through April of this year, but unfortunately didn't resonate with me. So I went back to the drawing board and came up with the idea to bring back the Pre-2014 "Slant H Logo" when the company was just "OGH" instead of "OGHS" (which ran from 2014 until now). Then I decided to have the company go back to its previous three initials. The "H Logo", seen here, is more sleek than its Pre-2014 version.

Let me know if you can see the pics ok.

- RR70

WAScVG1.jpg

a3ycBFO.jpg

rA0Yb4W.jpg

ErCDUNF.jpg

Last edited:
"I reskinned Conrail Tanker Car From UTLX Undec Blue Tanker Car! And It looks cool! by the way, and not only that, I put numbers on the Conrail Tanker Car!

And There is a Second Of My Tanker Car! This Tanker Car Is Now Available!"

Nice work! Impressive! You should clone the asset and make a weathered version! ����

- RR70

RR70 - I can see the pics ok. I like the new logo. Reminds me of the BN logo but in motion. Gives off a modern vibe.

Gramma - I'd agree with railroader, a weathered version would be cool. Even just a little dust/dirt along the bottom would work.

Walter

That "Conrail Tanker Car" has the running numbers to high to read from the ground and US railroads had very few tank cars, 99% are privet owned.

Decided to tinker with some "what did the locos look like when they first arrived" reskins. Here's what I came up with:

First side views of each
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

End view of the UP one

The UP one with graffiti added

The CP Rail one started out as the reskin done by Dave Akridge with fading and other weathering added. The UP one is based on the weathered UP one Dave Snow originally created. Thank you to both of them.

Cheers
Walter

Last edited:
Decided to reskin a gp15-1 in MVRR colors.....

It is nicknamed 'Mini Mac' and is posed with his big brother 'Big Mac'

Cheers
Walter

Here is my Amtrak Coaches, They Are Baggage Car, Coach, Diner, Slumbercoach, Sleeper, RPO, Dome And A Observation Cars!
And I Also I Made a Amtrak Lightweight Coach Too!
Here are the pics!

Amtrak Baggage Car

Amtrak RPO

Amtrak Coach

Amtrak Dome Buffet Coach

Amtrak Diner

Amtrak Slumbercoach

Amtrak Sleeper

Amtrak Observation Dome

Last But Not Least, Amtrak Lightweight Coach!

Caught red-handed! Illegal clones of JR Content Uploaded to the DLS by gramma!

I've made a previous thread about this and I'll post the links to it, but gramma violated the EULA of Jointed Rail's Dragging Defects Detector Scripted, <kuid2:334896:26142:1> and Dragging Defects Detector Scripted With AEI Integration, <kuid2:334896:26143:1>, by cloning and uploading his own versions of said items onto the DLS: TS12 Dragging Defects Detector Scripted With AEI Intergration, <KUID:542976:100937>, TS12 Dragging Defects Detector Scripted, <KUID:542976:100936>. I have made socalwb909, the creator of the assets, and Jointed Rail, whom socalwb909 is affiliated with, aware of this violation, but they seem to have taken no action against this person.
Link to previous thread: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?160796-gramma-Uploaded-Clones-of-JR-s-Scripted-Defect-Detectors-to-the-DLS&highlight=gramma

I've made a previous thread about this and I'll post the links to it, but gramma violated the EULA of Jointed Rail's Dragging Defects Detector Scripted, <kuid2:334896:26142:1> and Dragging Defects Detector Scripted With AEI Integration, <kuid2:334896:26143:1>, by cloning and uploading his own versions of said items onto the DLS: TS12 Dragging Defects Detector Scripted With AEI Intergration, <KUID:542976:100937>, TS12 Dragging Defects Detector Scripted, <KUID:542976:100936>. I have made socalwb909, the creator of the assets, and Jointed Rail, whom socalwb909 is affiliated with, aware of this violation, but they seem to have taken no action against this person.
Link to previous thread: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-Defect-Detectors-to-the-DLS&highlight=gramma

oh no! not good!

Now for something a little different..... some items related to the Freihofer's Bakery. Freihofer's is a bakery from the northeastern part of the USA, maybe elsewhere too, I don't know for sure. They are well known for their chocolate chip cookies (also their other baked goods, but mostly the cookies) I decided to reskin some Dave Snow assets to match some of their vehicles and trailers (many thanks to him for allowing reskins! ).

Cheers
Walter

Last edited:
Modified the first two box trucks to have other food besides the sandwich for variety. You now have breakfast to satisfy your hunger pangs.

Also added a day cab truck to haul around those trailers...

Cheers
Walter

Back