Show off your reskins!

well i didnt mean it like your reskins are comparable to paint shed skins your reskin is good

I guess I should understand sarcasm more then. I take jokes way too literally, but with certain people's posts you can't really tell which is what.

Blue looks a little ​off.

Could be your monitor desaturating or saturating the colors of the image, or my monitor saturating or desaturating colors. Putting it next to the MP B23-7 on JR seems like a close match.

ATSF Bookends GP9

2022-07-02_214743.jpg

wonderful, i'm glad the passenger void hasn't been abandoned, I feared it was with ConrailFan76 having quit twice recently
I wonder if it's not too late to do full passenger car varieties like he used to do, such as BN, NP, MP, L&N, GN, SP, UP, IC, GMO, ACL, SCL, SOU, MKT, SLSF, BCOL, PGE, AMTK, B&O, C&O, FEC, TP, WAB, N&W, KCS, CBQ, WP, DRGW, PC, EL, CNW, RI, CP, CN, RF&P, NKP, VIA, SP&S, MILW, etc.

Last edited:
Those GTW coaches look wonderful.

wonderful, i'm glad the passenger void hasn't been abandoned, I feared it was with ConrailFan76 having quit twice recently
I wonder if it's not too late to do full passenger car varieties like he used to do, such as BN, NP, MP, L&N, GN, SP, UP, IC, GMO, ACL, SCL, SOU, MKT, SLSF, BCOL, PGE, AMTK, B&O, C&O, FEC, TP, WAB, N&W, KCS, CBQ, WP, DRGW, PC, EL, CNW, RI, CP, CN, RF&P, NKP, VIA, SP&S, MILW, etc.

In the effort of clarity, the only actual reskin of mine here is the dome. The coaches & baggage cars can be bought from K&L Trainz. (The dome can be as well, just not in GTW paint).

peter

In the effort of clarity, the only actual reskin of mine here is the dome. The coaches & baggage cars can be bought from K&L Trainz. (The dome can be as well, just not in GTW paint).

peter
ooohhhhh
Still, we're lacking in alot of coaches, and it's too bad ConrailFan76 quit again, right when he was at his height

ooohhhhh
Still, we're lacking in alot of coaches, and it's too bad ConrailFan76 quit again, right when he was at his height

You're preaching to the choir here. Vaguely modern US passenger is pretty much non-existent in Trainz & has been since almost launch... the content creators are all much more interested in making the US freight.

peter

You're preaching to the choir here. Vaguely modern US passenger is pretty much non-existent in Trainz & has been since almost launch... the content creators are all much more interested in making the US freight.

peter

Yes! I've been looking for coaches for prototype trains of obscure-ish railroads forever, and when I do find one they aren't the best. I'd pay good money for some NP green coaches and some GN Big Sky Blue coaches with an SDP40 and SDP45 to go along with! it

ConrailFan76 made a number of them, too bad he gave up twice, once because of content theft, and again because of personal issues.

Track 29 has BSB GN coaches though

Last edited by a moderator:
Sneak peek of what I'm working on right now :)

Screenshot-2022-07-06-091322.jpg

I've made my life a whole lot easier when I made a blank version for myself to reskin with. Makes everything easy!

Back