UlsUVMH.jpg

crane with support wagon
YgXS3rH.jpg

two ex-SNCB locomotives
9FeS9Oi.jpg

On test with full train
ZzMLNp2.jpg

3fQrGMO.jpg

Lets suppose BN kept these two former NP RS1s (802-803) past 1972, and had rebuilt the two somwhere arround 71, this is my rendition as to what they would look like.
NU3gV8a.jpg

Oh don't worry, I have PLENTY of US projects underway currently, but UK stuff definitely breaks it up for me. I realized a while back that we seem to have a lack of high quality pre-grouping and grouping UK freight stock, so I decided that I'd try and help with that problem! I also have a UK route under way, and another one that Dan and I have been chipping away at for a few years now, but more on that later!

My end goal is to finish a route by the end of 2018. Don't be surprised if that route is a UK route, but also don't necessarily hold me to that deadline. Just rest assured that whatever it is, it will likely be big!

For The Umpteen-Millionth Time...

I know this duo's been done umpteen million times already, but I decided to take a crack at 'em as well.

iQI1Fua.jpg

Fdz89Ey.jpg

ALSJZEJ.jpg

4wt9iiO.jpg

I am extremely pleased with how these turned out, as I wasn't really expecting much, aside from killing a couple hours. I also modified the ARN range to run units other than 777 and 767.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I also did the SD40-2's...

1oYUMcp.jpg

C63IOrs.jpg

Matt

Last edited:
And you have to as these reskins are so well done nice work !!! :wave:

Thank you very much!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've revised the side striping a little bit. I made it too thick the first time around.

2W5j0Zn.jpg

Matt

Back