Show off your reskins!

Trying to get back into reskinning after a good long while, starting off with some easy liveries on an easy model. 2 fictional leasers and my freelance railroad

394ZzwX.jpeg

4sKO1gM.jpeg

You can upload them to Trainz gallery, in fact if you took the screenshots in Trainz there is a menu option in driver and surveyor to send the image to Trainz Gallery. Once there, you click to view the full-sized image, copy that image link, then paste the link into your post using the icon that looks like a picture of a tree. Voila, your image appears!

I am assuming that same function is still in 22+. When you are in Trainz, use "PRT SC" key or go up to the menus at the top, look for the menu that looks like three dots (...) in a text balloon. There are options to "Capture Screenshot", and "Screenshot Review & Upload". Even if you used the "PRT SC" key, the screenshot will show up under "Screenshot Review & Upload". You can review the screenshots you have taken and select which ones to send to the Trainz Gallery.

Didn't I send you some suggestions before for fictional reskinss?

Also, are you making a GP60M reskin? There's some fictional repaints that MTH (O gauge) and Athearn (HO scale) did on their GP60M models years ago that might interest you as much as they interested me despite I haven't purchased any the said models from neither companies. You could look into what model railroad manufacturers are doing with fictional repaints regardless of scale.

Back