Show off your reskins!

Wow! These are some really great models. All the PRR stuff looks wonderful, especially the Sharknoses and Centipedes. The cabin cars are so cool too. Great work! :cool:

Here Is Conrail Tanker Car But Is Weathered. It will be on DLS!
Conrail-Tanker-Car-Weathered.jpg

DB BR147 Fictional Retro Blue, PBR experiment.

DB-br147.jpg

DB BR152 Fictional Retro Green, PBR experiment

BR152-Retro.jpg

DB BR247 Bahnbau Gruppe, (no PBR)

DB-Bahnbau-BR-247.jpg

Cheers,
Graham

Threw this together today. I know I'm not the first one to do this but whatever. It's not perfect, but I'm satisfied. I'll file it under "good enough" and maybe I'll revisit it later.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I went back and rebuilt the tender of this ALCO -Built Mikado by substituting the lantern for a Pyle backup tender light and repainting the engine and tender with better striping and railroad logo added while still retaining a hybrid of both brutish and southern appearance.[/FONT]

Last edited:
I Just Made A Lot Of Amtrak P42DC Locomotives!

Amtrak P42DC Phase III #9, #45, #46 And #92
Amtrak-Phase-III-P42DC-Engines.jpg

And Here Is A Amtrak P42DC #100 Painted In Amtrak's 50th Anniversary Midnight Blue Scheme.
Amtrak-P42DC-%23100-Painted-In-Amtrak%27s-50th-Anniversary-Midnight-Blue-Scheme.jpg

These Will Be Available On The Download Station!

I know this barely qualifies as a reskin, but... eh.

Late last year or early this year, BNSF's long term lease on a portion of their C44-9W fleet ended. The locomotives were sent back to GE, but quickly returned to home rails wearing GECX patches.

Matt

My first ever reskin, a patched BN GP35 using SoCalWB's BN GP35 White Face model. Tell me what you think!
(Not really a reskin, but I just started).

2021-06-13-092809.jpg

Last edited:
Back