Show off your reskins!

Not to go into detail but I much prefer the creative environment at Trainz Forge. TEH was my first major foray into content creation after my first site, but I feel the members of TF help me develop my skills in a much more effective way while still having fun and remembering that this is just a game. Ultimately it's just about who you work best with, and who you mesh best with on a creative level.

That being said I'm still good friends with many people from my TEH days, I'm always excited to see the content that they produce from time to time, and I wish them the best in their endeavors.

Getting the thread back on track, here's a little something something I whipped up for Ben. Still some detail work left to do, but it's just about done.

2019-06-18_230233.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Railroader, they were the Indiana Railroad SD40-2 that i just made a reskin of, and used the mesh from ATSF SD40-2 (To get the number attachments) so basically they were already weathered :) I will see what I can do to make them compatible with TS12 :D

Were you able to have those CP units compatible with TS12 and available on the DLS?

Last edited:
Trainz Forge Alco Reskins.

RS-32 ex-PC awaiting repaint

PVRR-RS-32-ex-PC.jpg

RSD-15 "Alligator" ex ATSF

RSD-15 "Alligator" ex SF

PVRR-RSD-15-%22-Alligator%22.jpg

High Hood RSD-12 ex C&O
RSD-12-High-Hood-of-the-Pioneer-Valley-RR.jpg

Pioneer Valley RR RS-32 reskin Trainz Forge with GE trucks.

PVRR-RS-32-with-GE-trucks.jpg

Pioneer Valley RR RS-11 reskin Trainz Forge with GE trucks.

RS-11.jpg

Last edited:
My reskin of an SP GS-8 and made it into my fictional Northern, also relettered the tender too. All I did really was grey out the smokebox and darkened the Niagara tender to match the black on the engine.

image0.jpg

Back in 1901 the Arbuckle Coffee Co. came up with a new blend of coffee for the L&A dining cars. It became such a hit that many of the hotels served by the L&A asked to be exclusive servers of this coffee.

L%26A-Golden-Spike-Coffee.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
Back