Show off your reskins!

In honor of the Golden Spike 150th Anniversary and the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad. I decided to make a Union Pacific No. 119 Heritage SD70 ACe.

Not really a reskin but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this. :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

On the left is majekear's BN Caboose Large Derrick Crane build 2.1 and on the right is majekear's Crane Tender MOW BNSF build 3.5 with me messing with the attachments. Still need to find a bogie or truck that fits. :D

This post might belong to a wrong thread.
I use paint for my reskins and i cant access tga files with paint. So can you guys tell me a software you guys use for reskinning?

Last edited:
Hello from France,

as suggested by Carlo (Trainzitalia) a litle switcher working for SNCF Italy (Captrain Italy - SFI) on the line Modane - Torino , Y 8209 ex FRET SNCF :

Friendly, Marc

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I had to add some intensity to the headlight since despite enforcing the JTG correct vehicle lighting rule to fix the problem,the lighting was still weak and in addition, I changed the whistle on this class S-2b of oil fired 4-6-0.

About the Tidewater S-2b 4-6-0, I'm curious as to what new whistle it got. Since it's based on my UP 4-6-0, I'd assume it's old whistle was the early Lonergan 3 chime?

LMS/NCC Reskin Project *UPDATES*

Hello all, i'm back with some (hopefully) improvements on my reskins from 2 months ago;

Screen-055.png

NCC Class Y 0-6-0T #18
Screen-058.png
Screen-059.png

LMS/NCC U2 4-4-0 Class # 74
Screen-060.png

LMS/NCC Reskin Project *UPDATES* Part 2

Here are some more reskins.
Screen-062.png

LMS/NCC/UTA WT Class 2-6-4T #4
Screen-063.png
Screen-077.png

All 3 of my reskins in the yard (# 4, 18 & 74).

Bangor & Aroostook #404 was a G-2a class 2-8-0 Consolidation built in 1937 by ALCo-Schenectady. She was retired and scrapped in December 1953. The Backshop's fictional J-35 2-8-0 was used as a template for this reskin.
2019-05-25_165722.jpg

Back