Show off your reskins!

prepares to get laughed out the thread
Eurostar Class 373, numbers 3315 and 3316 refresh back from refurbishment with a Paris bound Express at St Pancras.
mFzm9Hj.png

Is good.

I've been doing some reskinning again myself, with the late great Bendorsey's Kilbourne & Jacobs steel hoppers and making them into the ones built for the 3ft narrow-gauge Death Valley Railroad in 1914. 12 ore cars were built in total, all numbered accordingly in Trainz and modified to actually load and carry borax.

tane%202019-02-18%2016-13-11-40.png

tane%202019-02-18%2016-13-32-48.png

Expect to see these on the DLS very soon! ;)

EDIT: Okay. Scratch that. Can't upload them to the DLS due to there being too many errors with the mesh being too outdated, though they all work in-game just fine! I've posted a link to download them in the freeware section.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...sert-Trainz-Death-Valley-RR-Hoppers-Released!

Last edited:
Decided to remake this Christopher Blaszczyk photo of the Arcade & Attica Railroad...

showimage.php

With this scene I created in T:ANE...

43Zkot6.jpg

Keep in mind, in the near future, the K&L boys are working to build a spectacular custom model of A&A 18. She'll soon be in her full glory...

Is good.

I've been doing some reskinning again myself, with the late great Bendorsey's Kilbourne & Jacobs steel hoppers and making them into the ones built for the 3ft narrow-gauge Death Valley Railroad in 1914. 12 ore cars were built in total, all numbered accordingly in Trainz and modified to actually load and carry borax.

https://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/nictrain/tane 2019-02-18 16-13-11-40.png
https://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/nictrain/tane 2019-02-18 16-13-32-48.png

Expect to see these on the DLS very soon! ;)

EDIT: Okay. Scratch that. Can't upload them to the DLS due to there being too many errors with the mesh being too outdated, though they all work in-game just fine! I've posted a link to download them in the freeware section.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...sert-Trainz-Death-Valley-RR-Hoppers-Released!
All the detail and rivets are totally wiped out

Here are 30 (yes, 30) CN or CN-related covered hoppers that I've done in the last 36 hours or so.

Current flavors are CN, CNA, CNIS, CC, IC, ICG, and GTW.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

In 36 hours?

Matt, You really need to back off the coffee.

Nice looking batch of hoppers.

Regards,

Nah, I just need to get a life (and perhaps some sleep). But thank you! I'm up to about 35 hoppers now from this batch, I'll post the rest later.
-----------------------------
Or why not post them now? These may or may not be all of the ones I've done since my last post, I've really lost track.
This round adds WC and ALNX.

Matt

Last edited:
So I got a little creative with asset creation...

I created a driveable tractor trailer that includes a load of one of my steam locomotives and set up invisible tracks in a way that the actual locomotive can be "driven" onto the trailer.

Pulling U.S. Army Transportation Corps. no. 717 out of the Livingston Central engine house. She is being hired by the Wanamaker, Kempton & Southern Railroad in Kempton, PA for their "Steam Weekend" trips.

hEdX3nD.jpg

Loaded onto the trailer...

RZqZ3SD.jpg

When the engine is all loaded up, the semi-truck backs up to the trailer hitch

E1xdPiy.jpg

Leaving the Livingston Central engine yard...

yts3YuM.jpg

Navigating a sharp turn while driving out of Mount Morris

fzfER6K.jpg

Passing the Livingston Central Railroad station

tJKu7qY.jpg

Leaving town, headed for Kempton

qpW9aUe.jpg

ir0qnWL.jpg

So I got a little creative with asset creation...

I created a driveable tractor trailer that includes a load of one of my steam locomotives and set up invisible tracks in a way that the actual locomotive can be "driven" onto the trailer.

Pulling U.S. Army Transportation Corps. no. 717 out of the Livingston Central engine house. She is being hired by the Wanamaker, Kempton & Southern Railroad in Kempton, PA for their "Steam Weekend" trips.

Leaving town, headed for Kempton
tJKu7qY.jpg

:wave: This when you think you've seen everything in the world of Trainz.....This is so cool.........Great work and interesting Photo Shots.

And the little Locomotive, a keeper for sure.......

Pullman 4 window Bi-Level Coach UNION PACIFIC PORTLAND UNIT BLIZZARD BUS

This car is used to move rail crews during heavy winter snow.

53377774_10205870029347286_4795360174581743616_o.jpg

53491120_10205870029707295_2480777821748723712_o.jpg

53026433_10205870122429613_1540013996323635200_o.jpg
Sunland Prime Mover Works (SPMW)

Last edited:

This batch of ALCO Consolidations was recently was rebuilt with Roller Bearings despite being brand new and had journal axles, One of them was seen out on the mainline with a loaded Coal train in tow, the FRA had a lot of rules that had to be followed by a lot of railroads today and the Tidewater Western is one of them.

Back