Show off your reskins!

Revised something old:
79dc6cfac32914579ca5a672a8d82ff8.jpg

f9277d0a6c7860b71a8889693c56b248.jpg

Last edited:
Everybody just loves a moderately weathered loco :cool:, but everybody just drools over a heavily weathered beat up loco :mop::udrool::mop: Really nice work there !

Here are a couple of reskins of mine, for my fictional railroad: The MP15AC had a template to use, so it gave a much nicer finished product. The SD70 did not, so it was a matter of modifying the bmp file.

Augsburg-%26-Concord-MP15AC%2C-right-out-of-the-paint-shop.jpg

Augsburg-%26-Concord-SD-70--right-out-of-the-paint-shop.jpg

@mbv67 what a coincidence, I did that exact same B&O 86ft boxcar
B%26O-86ft-hycube.jpg

wasn't that W&M woodchip hopper number class actually on a 2 bay hopper?
wm2944goa.jpg

also I don't remember Norfolk and Western having any 40ft containers, let alone any containers or trailers painted like that

Currently a WIP but here is JosefPav's F40PH reskinned into a Phase V NPCU.

I need to figure out how to remap the numbers and logos texture into the correct locations that they need to go, and replace the ditchlight texture that's in between the numberboards into an emergency strobe light texture. I also need to remove the fan covers and the strobelights that are on the top front of the locomotive, and move the horn into the correct location, as well as add flashing ditchlights. I do not know how to do any of these so if anyone has any knowledge to do so send me a PM or something along the lines of that.

I'm also going to create an enginespec so that it acts like an actual cab car in push-pull configuration and so it won't run under it's own power (in a similar manner to how the MN Shoreliner cab cars run on the Harlem Line route in the older Trainz games).
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Once 90200 is finished, I'll be making 90219, 90222, 90229, 90250, 90278, 90368, and 90413 into the same paint since those ones are all Phase V as well. If I get permission I MIGHT release them.

Also in case if anyone asks, I got the amfleets from https://puregreen233.wixsite.com/flamerailzzzdlc

This afternoon, the locomotives of the Augsburg & Concord Railroad got together for a "family photo."
Augsburg-%26-Concord-Locomotive-Photo.jpg

From left to right SD70M-2 # 1580, SD 70 #1537, GP 35 #1530, SW1500 #1525. and MP15AC #1322.

Last edited:
Currently a WIP but here is JosefPav's F40PH reskinned into a Phase V NPCU.

I need to figure out how to remap the numbers and logos texture into the correct locations that they need to go, and replace the ditchlight texture that's in between the numberboards into an emergency strobe light texture. I also need to remove the fan covers and the strobelights that are on the top front of the locomotive, and move the horn into the correct location, as well as add flashing ditchlights. I do not know how to do any of these so if anyone has any knowledge to do so send me a PM or something along the lines of that.

Awesome NCPU reskin FresnoRailfanner005! I think you should make some more NCPU as well as F40PH reskins for release with Josefpav's permission. You don't have to, but NARM is already doing it with the HP Trainz SD40-2 and GP38-2 locomotives.

Back