trainz.luvr.net hacked?

To be honest, I didn't know who owned Trainz Luvr, as I do not use the site that often (and have never asked for the contact details for the site)

I'm not sure which of the other posters did though - some of them may have done.

Shane

Well, thank you all for raving about TrainzLuvr being hacked and tagging it as a trojan source.

At least one of you could've emailed me telling me this, as I do not monitor the site 24/7...out of courtesy you know.

TrainzLuvr will be patched and back up shortly.

-pedja
webmaster/TrainzLuvr

No offense, I love your site, but seeing as this is your first post here, I don't think it's reasonable to expect anyone to know WHO to contact.

Maybe we should create a list of sites and forum users who are associated with them for general reference though:

jointedrail.com (JR) - alpha22, norfolksouthern37 aka ns37
trainzland.net - cab, marinus
trainzproroutes.com (TPR) - meridious
trainz.luvr.net - amigo
worldoftrainz.com (WoT) - phil_c
neoklai.ucoz.ru - neoklai
ocemy.com - ocemy
trainzcommuterrail.co.cc (TCR) - gandalf0444, PerRock
trainz-skinz.com - thallium
Paulztrainz (Paulz Trainz) - barn700
trainzone.co.nz - sirgibby
rolandziegler.de (Roland Ziegler, author of Transdem) - geophil
http://yukonzoom3dcreations.yolasite.com/ - yukonzoom
checkrail.com - dermmy
gaurc.us - caddylars
rrmods.com - joram24, collins, mcguirel/Brittany

That's all I can think of right now, sorry if I missed anyone! Feel free to add or correct this list, as this will show up in forum search results and may help someone else.

keywords:
who, owns, website, help, how, use

Last edited:
Weird, I went to the website just two days ago and got in fine, no problems what so ever. Must be because I use Opera. :confused:

@RRSignal
May I suggest a whole new thread on this subject that could possibly be stickied?

Adam

No offense, I love your site, but seeing as this is your first post here, I don't think it's reasonable to expect anyone to know WHO to contact.

Maybe we should create a list of sites and forum users who are associated with them for general reference though:

jointedrail.com (JR) - alpha22, norfolksouthern37 aka ns37
trainzland.net - cab, marinus
trainzproroutes.com (TPR) - meridious
trainz.luvr.net - amigo
worldoftrainz.com (WoT) - phil_c
neoklai.ucoz.ru - neoklai
ocemy.com - ocemy
trainzcommuterrail.co.cc (TCR) - gandalf0444, PerRock
trainz-skinz.com - thallium
Paulztrainz (Paulz Trainz) - barn700
trainzone.co.nz - sirgibby
rolandziegler.de (Roland Ziegler, author of Transdem) - geophil

That's all I can think of right now, sorry if I missed anyone! Feel free to add or correct this list, as this will show up in forum search results and may help someone else.

keywords:
who, owns, website, help, how, use

http://yukonzoom3dcreations.yolasite.com/ - yukonzoom :D

Well, thank you all for raving about TrainzLuvr being hacked and tagging it as a trojan source.

At least one of you could've emailed me telling me this, as I do not monitor the site 24/7...out of courtesy you know.

TrainzLuvr will be patched and back up shortly.

-pedja
webmaster/TrainzLuvr

Hi Pedja,

How are you doing? Havent seen you in ages.

I hope TrainzLuvr is up and running again soon.

Happy New year!

John

Hi Pedja,

How are you doing? Havent seen you in ages.

I hope TrainzLuvr is up and running again soon.

Happy New year!

John

Hi John,

I have been hiding under a rock, you know, life keeping me busy...sigh. Hope you are doing well and best wishes in the New Year.

@RRSignal,

I apologize I do not participate here very often, but my post count should not change the fact that I have been part of the Trainz community from the very beginning. :)

@all
In any case, the site is back online, though with all the quick code changes I made I am not sure everything is working 100%, so if anyone finds problems please email me (contact is at the bottom of the TrainzLuvr front page).

Thanks!

Just out of interest someone mentioned something about a 3rd party section is that on the DLS or that website?

yea I guess that was trainzluvr that site is annoying I downloaded the subway car mentioned and it has loads of errors on it thanks.

Back