Class 390 Pendolino

mjrn

Trainz route maker
Have any of you creators out there creating or created the Class 390 Pendolino for Trainz because I can't find it for download anywhere.

Matthew Nix

Hi Matthew

There is a pendolino on the dls, kuid 219667:1:2 which I believe is in czech railways livery. There is no UK class 390 as yet but I believe one is in the process of being created.

Chris

Is that the same 390 Pendolino that crashed last night? If so I don't think there is.

Stephen

Yes, unfortunately. It is always a shame when trains crash, but it could have been so much worse under different conditions.

What's really creepy is it happened so nearby to me - not a million miles away like so many other accidents.

BidMod

Not to go off topic or anything but which Class 390 was it that crashed? I may have seen it before at New Street on an occasion even though it left from Euston.

Cheers

Stephen

It was the 17:15 London Euston to Glasgow Central Virgin Service.

Not to go off topic or anything but which Class 390 was it that crashed? I may have seen it before at New Street on an occasion even though it left from Euston.

Cheers

Stephen

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...04&prev=/images?q=390033&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en

There she is being pulled by a class 53 in 2005, does anyone know if it is going to be scrapped? It seems to be in some state, or will it be refurbished?

Stephen

Neither, it'll be repaired once all invesitagions are concluded and that they are satisfied that there is nothing wrong with the train.
Trouble is, who at Alstom can repair a unit that size? as far as I know of, there is no Alstom workshops in the UK

it's might be going to crewe like the potters bar 365.
Next time you will see them would be at the open day

Hi

I know it is not the Pendolino but this Voyager 220 is just fab!!

It was created by Alan Thompson of UK Railsim and is now available to Download from Railwaves.com

I only found it last night but I Love it and Alan's work is amongst the best....it has animated doors and customisable destinations.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Nij/VoyagerP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
;)

79b6efa8.jpg

JB

Back