Looking for the load

JAGG

Hi everyone, please help me to find load showed on the screen below, it belongs to the DB Slps-u freight car by Rasmuss, this car is rather useless without this particular load. Thanks a lot in advance.

Misc_20.jpg

Thanks for reply, I know what kuids are for loads for this car and I have catched all of them but there is probably kuid duplicity issue, since none of them are those rusty steel plates. I look exactly for load above regardless its kuid number.

Hi JAGG,

If you have the wagon, in surveyor click the "?" in the rollingstock tab then click on the wagon, that will show you what the wagon will load. You can then search for the loads by name in CMP

Cheers,
Bill69

Last edited:
Hi Bill, thanks for advice but that is not what I need, it seems that this load had wrongly set its kuid to <kuid2:30671:97209131:1> or <kuid:30671:97209131> and wrong name Steelcoil 2x2m, there is repaired version on the web which includes real coils but I need that slab.

Sure I had, but no steel slab, only 2 coils, and on the DLS there are also only LLJ coils. There is only chance to get it from someone, who knows, that this car shows in his TRS steel slabs when selecting product named Steelcoil 2x2m.

Try these. Steel slab hot by maddy25. kuid 2:124017:27001:1
TYind steel slab by tom young. kuid 92263:61001
You'll have to alter the config file. It only carries 4 types of coil.
Is that one of philskenes routes in the screenshot?

Last edited:
Jagg --

Ahh - now I understand your problem.

Load those flats with steel coil. However, the visible load will show as those plates.

Phil

So... finally You helped me to recognize that steel plate load is made not by using ordinary trs products but by scripted load using animated mesh. But makes no sense to me for what there are ordinary products linked to that car. Also I wonder how to iniciate loading of steel plates in TRS2006. To load any related coils doesn't help, no load visible and no animation starts... Any idea about that?

I've just tried it myself, same result ,nothing. It's loaded with coil but that's invisible.
Philskene has just replied, your answer is there.

Use Driver to see the load

Fran, Jagg --

If you load with coil in Surveyor the load remains invisible.

If you load with coil in Driver the steel plate will appear as the load.

Phil

Back