Seeking content- Can't find it, though!

mattm

Doing my best.
Hi all,

I was wondering if somebody could help me. Below is a picture of an item made by Cab:

The item is Soccer Ball Path, <kuid2:60349:25340:1> I stumbled upon this item while looking for suitable items for a small sports oval, and was slightly confused as to its pupose, until i found another item: an animated soccer ball that followed a similar path. I have worked out (assumed, actually) that the two go together, with the path assisting in placing the soccer players that Cab had also made (i'm assuming, anyway).

So, onto my problem: This was a few days ago, and upon going into surveyor this afternoon, i was unable to remember what the soccer ball was actually called! I have searched using a few obvious terms, but am unable to find it for myself.

Does anybody else have this item, and would they be able to enlighten me as to what it is called? I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

Matt.

Have you tried Football?? We call it soccer, 'they' call it football

Jamie

Jamie,
thanks for the suggestion; but i've already tried a few of the more obvious terms, such as soccer, football, ball, sport, animated etc, i just can't find it.

Just spent a few hours going through surveyor trying to find it, with no luck.:( I just hope that i'm not going crazy, and imagining that i actually had the bloody thing in the first place.:eek:

Matt.

Use content manager to search for items by date installed and obviously select the date or dates on which you had downloaded the items This will find it in CM and allow you to identify the name

Andy

Try "Soccer Stadium". I found the ball moving around inside the stadium when I placed that object.

Got it!

Thank you for that. I thought that i may have been wrong; turns out i was, halfway at least.:hehe: Now i have it, it's not really suitable for what i wanted in the first place.

This game drives me mad!:hehe:

Matt.

If the stadium was made in Europe, we can also call the football, a futbol or a soccer ball I don't know if this will help, but good luck in your search.

Joe Airtime

Last edited:
Back