please help red signal error

butchville

on driver im on my way to kings cross from york and about 15 miles past peterborough i get message saying you have past red signal and my session finishes ,,the funny thing is there was not a red signal in sight .. i did not even get yellow signal warning me of this ...please help how can you pass red signal when there was not one to pass through

If there is an error in the session, you should contact the Helpdesk and open a ticket.

There is a problem with this route and its session. ECML Kings Cross - York,<kuid:447264:1019> shows the missing dependency status symbol but the View Dependencies list doesn't have and errors or missing dependencies. This route has 1 session (HST Southbound Express,<kuid:447264:1073>) which CM3.3 also shows it to have a missing dependency. The View Dependencies of this session shows no errors but does show 1 missing depencency, ECML Kings Cross - York,<kuid:447264:1019>. This seems to be a circular error. Does everyone have this indication?

Bob

you trying to tell me all the time its took me to travel on this game to peterborough i cant go any further because of more problems patches or things missing ect////

if this is the case im taking this piece of s*it back as nothing works props // i am getting probs afer probs ..i think i will wait for something better to come out without any problems whatsoever

Well, you'll probably wait for a very long time then, mate. There is NO software out there anywhere that has NO problems. Guaranteed.

If you'll pass on some of you problems, maybe we can help.

Bill

hi well i have played tons of games on pc and had no problems at all like flight simulator 98 2000 and flight simulator x ..played all the sims games and many more....i have never ever owned a game as bad as this for problems and bugs and errors such as this trainz .. i even have an older version and that works great but this engineers version .well its awfull ,,now i dont meen the graphics and the layout ..its just the operating of the game ,,, i like going on driver and taking the route from york to kingscross and i have been told on here that route has missing parts ,,,,because this post is about me getting a message saying i have ran a red signal when there is no red signal in sight and then it terminates my session ..all to do with errors with the game ,,its a shame as this looks good but it doesent have many lives left with me before i take it of my pc and throw it in the bin ........

You're running a session that was made by someone else and that appears to be faulty. If you open ECML in Surveyor, move to York and place your loco and cars. Then save it as a session and then go into Driver and you can drive the route on your own.

Bob

thanks bob but how can it be made by someone else i thought it was default as it was on the disk the york to kings cross route ???????

Very few of the routes and sessions that Auran has included in their games are actually created by them. Most are contributed by others. I myself have a route which was incorporated into TC3. If a given session is in error then you need to correct the error (or in your case create your own working session) and carry on from there.

Trainz makes very heavy usage of the video and CPU in your computer. It used to be that MS Flight Simulator was the yardstick for whether or not a computer will run games. Trainz has now moved into that slot. If you computer will run Trainz, then everything else will run also.

My FSX will run flawlessly, but occasionally Trainz (2010, 2009, 2006, 2004) will error out and I have to restart it. My only advice is to keep at it and your problems will probably go away.

Bill

what do i do to fix it

Copy the KUID (numbers and colons only) to the Download Station and search. If it's on the Station, but the Download Helper won't find it, download the CDP file via FTP link and put it through the Content Manager.

No matter how many problems you have, however, Trainz seemingly will never crash as much as MSTS did.

Back