Trying to download, but...

dx5517

Hi there... I've only just gotten back here after a couple of years now, but although I've installed TS09 and gotten the download manager running as what seems OK, and activated a 31-day FCT, which tells me it's activated, when I try to download what I've chosen, I get a message at the bottom of the screen sauying the "Server appears to be full, and to try again later" - but I do have full access, and want to download, not wanting to lose any of the 31 days I have, so what's the problem here ? Is this server on the DLS still giving trouble after all these years ? As far back as I recall, this download station seems to act up more than any other download centre... or should I delete TS2009 again, from my system ?

Regards...

Jim McDermott

You might try resetting you account at Auran. Do this by clicking on Profile in the forum menu bar and then select Edit Account and edit your password by re-entering it. If this doesn't clear it you should click on Helpdesk in the forum menu bar and open a ticket.

Bob

Hi there... I've only just gotten back here after a couple of years now, but although I've installed TS09 and gotten the download manager running as what seems OK, and activated a 31-day FCT, which tells me it's activated, when I try to download what I've chosen, I get a message at the bottom of the screen sauying the "Server appears to be full, and to try again later" - but I do have full access, and want to download, not wanting to lose any of the 31 days I have, so what's the problem here ? Is this server on the DLS still giving trouble after all these years ? As far back as I recall, this download station seems to act up more than any other download centre... or should I delete TS2009 again, from my system ?

Regards...

Jim McDermott

I got the same problem yesterday. I thought I would check the DLS, FCT-part of the forum to see if there was a solution, and one of the very first threads (actually number 3 from the top as I'm writing) were named "Server appears full" = reset your password!"

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=62788

I got the same problem yesterday. I thought I would check the DLS, FCT-part of the forum to see if there was a solution, and one of the very first threads (actually number 3 from the top as I'm writing) were named "Server appears full" = reset your password!"

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=62788

Hmmm... Well, now, I've managed to get the downloading working for the first time, normally, at least, and have managed to get things working as I recall everything was a couple of years back, so it's fine with me so far. I did change my password, and made sure it was consistent throughout, and it's been good for the duration. Just seems like I have more problems with the innards of Trainz, than most other rail sims, well, MSTS and RailWorks, anyway.

The downloading never seems to work flawlessly, first time, at least, but after a lot of hassle, it gets going, and usually stays good for a long time, but I've never really had a trouble-free Download Station ever since I first bought my original copy of Trainz from The Warehouse a few years back, and it was even way too dark to see anything reasonably without having to turn up the monitlr's brightness, which I didliked doing, for obvious reasons ! But today, with computer stuff as good as it's been refined to in various ways, it's all a lot better. Cheers.

Regards...

Jim McDermott

Back