Where could I find the Hogwarts Express for Trainz

Paulz Trainz has one, head over to the UK GWR Hall section and order the Maroon one

GWR_Hall_Maroon.jpg

Try kuids 55976:21 and 55976:25. there are other assets required so take a look at the pack to find out what they are.

A little info on the train used in the films.
The train used in the "Harry Potter films is a Great Western Hall Class 4-6-0 Called "Alton Hall" no 5972 .

A little info on the train used in the films.
The train used in the "Harry Potter films is a Great Western Hall Class 4-6-0 Called "Alton Hall" no 5972 .
If I am correct, before the Harry Potter movies, wasn't this loco not even able to be fired up, as well as looking bad? I could be thinking of another locomotive though.

Per wikipedia "5972 is sometimes used for work other than her "Hogwarts" duties. In May 2009 she was moved temporarily to the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway, and in July 2009 she was based at Tyseley for use on some of the regular "Shakespeare Express" trains run by Vintage Trains during the Summer. 5972 is now expected to return to the G&WR for their annual Wizard's Weekend event in 2010."

Bob

what is the best hogwarts model and if you do could u plz give me a download link thankz

Welcome to the forums, jml2009.

Kindly register your program as this will no only allow you to have access to the Download Station and its plethora of content, including the aforementioned locomotive, but also will assist us in helping you. If you have trouble registering, please contact the helpdesk.

Thank you and regards.

John

There's another option for the Hogwarts Express. You can download it as freeware called "Hogwarts Castle Pack" from this website, "Sodor & Mainland Models" (https://sodormainlandmodels.jimdo.com/sw68355-2/). But I have to warn you. The display is MESSED UP!!! The DLC packs in the website are fine; they're perfect; they're okay. But it's just the website's display that's so screwed up that word's can't describe it. But I could've sworn I knew the website when it was decently organized before its huge "bad overhaul" that even I don't know how or even why it happened in the first place.

Back