Looking for V-set for trainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he hasn't been active on here for 4 months, he may be gone from trainz, but hopefully not for good.

hi

who going to get the new trainz sim 22 when it comes out . and i play in a sydney train map make runing a round the map .

Hi all,

Just popping into this thread regarding the payware V set models as I am desperate in purchasing them. Wayback Machine states that clicking on the link http://web.archive.org/web/20130420090732/http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/payware.html
to checkout highlights that Simulator Central has gone into obsolence thus a meaning that there's no other way of obtaining them other than contacting david in private. I have sent a request over to him but it seems like the delivery had "bounced" back to sender.
Can anyone shed a light into this where I can find his current email address?

Thanks, darrren

Last edited:
Same here Darren, I've been hunting for the marigold and candy sets for a while now. Checked his DLS assets for contact details yet I couldn't find anything.
Also, regarding memeboy's content, I've seen that he's switched to making realistic models for Minecraft through the dreaded website that is Twitter, though it might just be a different person. Name and content match up though.

Central Coast and NSW TrainLink V-sets are at Worrybrook https://worrybrook.weebly.com/
cheers
Graeme
It is sad and disheartening to look up into the sky and seeing that the paywares for the [V Sets] are absent with this updated freeware site. The only way to buy it is through Simulator Central which was already disontinued years ago and still having no absolute luck on reaching out to this beloved fella (most recognisable content creator for trainz). Life or Limb, its a stalemate for those aging v sets heading into retirement stage process.

...Whatever is there is there. Otherwise: his email is listed in his profile. He's not on the forums anymore.

...DLS assets for contact details...

Had a thorough look-through in the config, tried the two emails on different mailing platforms and couldn't reach out because of delayed or delivery corruption- most likely he has migrated his contact-email to a another platform.
NSWGR_46Class said:
NSWGR_46Class said:
- V set's are no longer available at this time.

Theoretically speaking, it is solely not the actual product being unavailable, it is through Simulator Central. If someone can build an alternative payment checkout site eg: PayPal, then it shall be available for consumers.

griffinjim said:
I've seen that he's switched to making realistic models for Minecraft through the dreaded website that is Twitter, though it might just be a different person. Name and content match up though.
I have followed up with memeboy over on his twitter page but can't find davido, at least finding his bio containing the correct email address might probably be the best bet but I'm not sure as theres alot of minecraft creators starting with that name.

Hi

Hello everyone how are you going .
I just driver different trains in a Sydney.
The trains I'm using a Japan.uk . Melbourne.usa .

Can anyone help me to get 3 v set

I only have 3 v set to get to complete my collection
The v set train I need is candy vset and bluegoose v set and marigold v set
And I am feeling very upset 😭😭😭😭

On the config file it says you can't.

license "This asset and all associated files are copyright to David Owen (Davido), no one else!!. No changes of ANY kind are permitted. This includes the so called DLS cleanup or any derivative of it!!!You may not sell or include this item in any other project, reskin or re-distribute files without the written permission of the author. Of course, you may reskin this for your own personal use but public display of personal reskins are not permitted."

Those marigold and candy V sets were payware and apparently not available any more. To those constantly asking, wishing will not make it so.

Warning do not click on the spam files in Deedstoke's message. They are linking Teatv.ltd get-apk and hellodear.in (post reported as spam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back