AC-12 Cab Forward and Class 9000

Normally the forum community would be upset at such an old thread being bumped, but I think its a good thing you let it be known that the website isn't working right.
Yes i know the forum would, but I didn't want other people to be in that same awkward situation. Its just an old worn down website getting hacked…. gosh some people are creepy.

Wow dude, you did not just dig up an old thread to lambast somebody who pointed out an issue with a 3rd party website.

About 60 or so years ago a company called Kemtron made a lost wax brass casting of the front of the cab for a SP cab forward that would fit onto the rear of the cab of a "little joe" 0-4-0T. Yes - I bought one and put it on (hey - I was only 14 at the time, lol). Actually it didn't look that bad tho as you can guess I caught a certain amount of snide comments from my peers.

Ben

As far as i'm concerned (sorry for the bump) is that somebody put the the UP 9000 on Mediafire, but since it's payware/abandonware well, I guess it's self explanitory, anyone wanna lock before another bump appears

Back