Where can I find These Union Pacific Trainz

hmm,I doubt that you will be able to find those numbers,but you could in case of the big boys,since you said you have 4006,look in the configuration file for the number after you clone it in CMP,and see if you can change the number within the '4000 class,there are only 8 that survive today,but none are operational, oh and try doing the same thing for the DD40x that is on your number list,anyway,good luck!;)

Last edited:
:confused:ugh,sorry,I tried to solve that problem,but I fear that I made it worse,I maybe someone else can help out because I am out of ideas as as far as these two engines are concerned of now,just delete the clones for now! :(

The UP DD40X,<kuid:-1:100051> is builtin to all versions of Trainz since TRS2006. You can number the loco when you place it in Surveyor using the ? and clicking on the loco. If you didn't know this, you can toggle the ditch lights to alternately blink by pressing the ; key.

Bob

I don't think our orignal poster can, Bob. He's running TRS2006.

Okay, who'd let the feller in with the list?! I should warn you there was a DD40AX with a siren on it. It's number 6918.

Yes, using the "?" key works for many things, including numbers. If you find a locomotive that doesn't have numbers, and doesn't have an option to alter them in the "Properties" (that's the "?" button), then you will need to add them on to the texture, basically reskin them on. Don't worry about it if it ends up like that though.

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:
G'day! :wave:

You should try reading the TRS2006 Manual before you start playing Trainz. :hehe:

Cheers! :)

Jake.

The UP Big Boy is not designed to have re-number capability. If you look at the files for a loco that has renumbering, there is an alpha_numbers folder and the body folder will have a bunch of digit texture files. Big Boy doesn't have these and they can only be added by the author or someone with access the to Gmax source files.

Bob

I'm glad it's out of the weather now....how long has it been inside, and what was removed to make room for it?

few months at least Ed as it finally got Barn space. As to what got moved to put it in there no clue all I know it's in there now :)

Back