DLS says my internet connection is severed.

on30gn15

Trying to download some GP30 models and DLS keeps beeping and tossing up a red bar saying unable to contact Download Station because the internet connection has been severed.

Well, since my 'Internet Connection Has Been Severed" I'm therefore not able to get online to post this, so you obviously are not reading this post.

Right?

Been entering and leaving CMP, to edit and paint up another loco for my wife's railroad,, and Surveyor, to see what it looks like in the game, and one minute I have a valid username and serial number and 15 minutes later they aren't valid and 5 minutes after that they are for the next two times and then they aren't again.

I dunno.
Something is going on somewhere.

And remember, you are not seeing this post because I can't get online because CMP says my internet connection has been severed.

Ain't life online just the most wonderful thing ever.:hehe:

Oh cool, the internet connection I didn't have so I couldn't make the make the previous post must be back because CMP just finished downloading the GP30s.

Wonder if my username, password, and serial number are still valid or not right now?

Oh well, Gotta get my rear end up to do some work here.

later,
Forrest Scott Wood

Back