south-eastern trains

Bhorton

At work on the SKLR
I need some south-eastern trains for a layout i am making. please help!:D I will need some class 375's some class 465's and maby some class 395's and any other southeastern trains you can think of!

Last edited:
by the way, it dosent have to be trainz 2006 because i am getting trainz 2010 soon:udrool: also maby some southern/swt units for a route i will be making next!

Last edited:
Why is this in the screen shot area? Look on the DLS there's sure to be some your looking for.

EDIT: Can you clarify what region your talking about USA, UK there is a lot of south-eastern.

hert:wave:

Last edited:
Steam or Diesel? If it's diesel, there are some Georgia Railroad GP40's made by nikos1 around. I am not sure if they are on DLS or if I got them somewhere else. Of course there are lots of CSX, NS, and FEC around also.

Why is this in the screen shot area? Look on the DLS there's sure to be some your looking for.

hert:wave:

Are you a moderator? If so, why not move it yourself? If not, why bitch about it? Is this your forum?

Last edited:
This is the wrong place for requests, anyway at the moment I don't think there is anything from South Eastern avaible, you can reskin the payware 377 from Railwaves to a Class 375, but there isn't a 395 Javelin or 465 that I'm aware of.

South West Trains there is a 159, used to be 450 on a external site not the Download Station but I am not sure if it is avaible now, 170 payware from Railwaves, 442 and 121 on the DLS (I think). Try using search for SWT on here or DLS.

Last edited:
Actually I don't think there is any area for requests, used the wrong word there. People probably won't take to much notice of requests for trains as they take a while to build, and many creators only build what they want to build. If you do want to see if something is being made then just search for it, but make sure to look at the last post date in the thread. If something was last updated in 2007 - 2008 then it generally isn't likely to still be in devolpment.

Hope this sorta helps

That is one of the problems here on this forum. If an older member (been here awhile) ask a question, everyone trys to help. If a newby ask a question, everyone is all over him like stink on S__t trying to make him feel like a dumba__.. Just remember fellows, what goes around, comes around.

CLIQUE
CLIQUE
CLIQUE
:eek::eek::confused:

That is one of the problems here on this forum. If an older member (been here awhile) ask a question, everyone trys to help. If a newby ask a question, everyone is all over him like stink on S__t trying to make him feel like a dumba__.. Just remember fellows, what goes around, comes around.

CLIQUE
CLIQUE
CLIQUE
:eek::eek::confused:

Skid, there are two types of new members. There are newbs, and then there are noobs. Newbs ask INTELLIGENT questions, with proper forum etiquette. Noobs are people who ask stupid questions with no forum etiquette and who expect instant satisfaction. Old members who have been on this forum for a while understand this concept, new member don't.

Skid, there are two types of new members. There are newbs, and then there are noobs. Newbs ask INTELLIGENT questions, with proper forum etiquette. Noobs are people who ask stupid questions with no forum etiquette and who expect instant satisfaction. Old members who have been on this forum for a while understand this concept, new member don't.

Oh, I see. The CLIQUE concept. If you are in the clique, you are a newb. If you are not, you are a noob. If the new member (excuse me, Noob) don't grasp to concept, the clique insults them. I guess that is a good way to make noobs feel welcome and to learn the clique concept.:confused: It does seem to be the accepted way around here. it also appears that "once a noob, always a noob". Remember, what goes around, comes around.

Last edited:
There is no clique, I don't know why you keep thinking that. There are people on this forum who know how to use this forum effectively, if that is who you are referring to.

Back