NYC Mohawk problems! Help!!!

Milwaukeeroad261

STL Railfan
hey guys, im milwaukeeroad261, and im new to the forums. Ive been looking all over the DLS for two mohawk dependencies and I cant find them :'( here the numbers are:

<kuid2:44797:50069:1>

<kuid2:44797:500069:1>

can someone please email them to me? here my email: AJDarailfan@yahoo.com
Please help :eek:

in my experience, there's some major problems in the mesh of those, and to get them to work you have to download at least two...problem is, only one will work.

I hope this helps, and sorry if it doesn't.

in my experience, there's some major problems in the mesh of those, and to get them to work you have to download at least two...problem is, only one will work.

I hope this helps, and sorry if it doesn't.

i know, i got everything except those two DEP's PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

hey guys, im milwaukeeroad261, and im new to the forums. Ive been looking all over the DLS for two mohawk dependencies and I cant find them :'( here the numbers are:

no,I can't,that,is the invisible bogey should be on there right after you select the 'all'catagory and type in mohawk and the very kuid should be on there and welcome to the wonderful world of trainz!;)

Last edited:
Ummm...

milwaukeeroad261, you might want to remove your email from your post so you don't get hammered with spam.

You should have them now. It is not a good idea to post your email address as above. Just post what you are looking for.

tomurban

Back