Berkshire concern back

nickelplateroad

Hi! Everyone,

I concerned someone. I sent to three guys email for drawing last Jan.-Feb 2010. I haven't hear him since these post in any trainz forum since. However, I mind be coming back to progressing new built berkshire as soon. And one thing problem. I haven't trs2009 from stolen. I ordered new trs2010. I waiting for mailing for trs20q0 coming my home. Berkshire only 2010 But I don't know what those less for Trs04 and 06. I have trs06 right now. Trs06 still problem my computer all the time never stop. I miss trs2009 done. My best with trs09. I don't know what do decide these berkshire freeware or payware. I like see good partner for me for beta test must be lists-->skills reskinning and skill gmax only. I know someone good--> ANL and other guys.

Let me know these reply. I will looking forward it.

Cheers,

NKP

www.cvsr.com/steam-in-the-valley.aspx

Man I wish you could do this engine. I saw it as a kid in 1984 on an excusion from Pittsburgh to Orrville Ohio.

Five years ago I went to the Historical Society in Fort Wayne Indiana for an open house to take pictures.

I just learned today it will be operating in Ohio for three weeks this September. I am efforting to buy tickets today for the full excursion tour from Cleveland to Canton Ohio, my birthplace. They only have 50 seats left. How historic and a lifetime memory this will be. It is using an old Wheeling and Lake Erie line no longer used by them except on rare ocasions.

The link is above. I plan to take pictures whereas the Cuyahoga Valley is beautiful amd will be in fall colors on days I am not riding the excursion.

Last edited:
Back