Screenshot of the Week: Week of 8/18/10 to 8/25/10

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
sotwban.jpg

Welcome to Screenshot of the Week's International Special!

Here are the rules:
- You must post a screenshot in or themed of a country/nation other than your current country/nation. Since I'm in America, I would post a screenshot themed or in another country than the United States, and the same for people who live in other countries. Australians must post anything but Australian screenshots. Same for every other country/nation.

- One screenshot only.

- Half votes for off-topic shots.

**Notice to Voters**

Guidelines to a good submission:

- Realistic atmosphere. (You can tell it's that country, or are hinted in obvious ways.)

- Country/nation. (Remember, all shots must be in another country/nation than the user who submitted it resides in.)

- Good shot. (You all know when a screenshot just looks nice. That's a given thing to look for. An eye-catcher.)

No pressure. Anyone is allowed to enter! I just wanted to add a twist to the normal routine of Screenshot of the Week.

All theme suggestions can now be Private-Messaged to me. Please acknowledge not all themes can be reached, but I will try to get it done.

So, with that, I welcome everyone to take part in Screenshot of the Week: International Special!

Cheers,
Joshua

The A1 #4468 'Robert the Devil' waits at the Quintrel station while a Fowler 3F 'Jinty' pushes some covered wagons into the goods shed.

Here's mine...

4917818447_46f1cdbd5a_z.jpg

A weary CN S1a class mikado rumbles out of Toronto on trip-freight duty while a flashy new set of CP RDC-1s glides by. You can't see it, but the engineer of the 3254 is giving the infernal powered coaches the bird:hehe:

@sawyer811 oh you cheater :p ... theres like no difference between US and Canadian Railroading but technically it would be allowed lol

@sawyer811 oh you cheater :p ... theres like no difference between US and Canadian Railroading but technically it would be allowed lol

I was going to do an Austrailian shot, but the train magically picked a switch frog and the engine shot fifteen feet to the side of the track before i could get the meet i wanted. I had this session set up and just decided to go for it.

I believe what he is trying to say is. That you have found an easier country to depict then most. Instead of figuring out a new climate and new continent... you just found a neighboring country with similar operations, which eases the process of making the screenshot. It's perfectly allowed. Last time I checked, Canada wasn't part of the US.

Cheers,
Joshua

Hi all.

Here's a final entry from me before disappearing for a break.

Will be back end of September, with more Italian research material.

Cheers
Casper

41017574.jpg

Back