Installing From Content Manager

Mikokat

Hi everyone.

So I just reinstalled TRS2006 onto my computer after not playing it for a while. I then downloaded the Berlin U-Bahn Subway route from train-sim.com. Of course, the files are managed through the Content Manager. My question is this: How do I install the files into TRS2006 from the Content Manager? The whole thing just confuses the hell out of me. If someone could explain this to me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

CMP will put the files in your local folder automaticaly. Some files may go into the open for edit tab, so any files there just select and commit them.

Hi,

Maybe this helps:-

If you download a *.cdp and then save it (to a folder) then you need to use Content manager to install. Start CM, then use the "file" -> "import CDP" option.

If it's a zip file you downloaded, expand it to the folder, then use CM "File" -"import content".

HTH

Colin

The .CDP files were automatically imported into Content Manager, I'm just having trouble actually installing them into the TRS2006 program. What exactly do I have to do to commit the files? Like what do I click, etc.

Last edited:
Open CMP, select the Open for Edit tab to list any files that are in the edit folder, select them all and press Ctrl M to commit them. After they've committed, check each each for errors or missing dependencies.

Bob

Back