Content Manager not working in TRS2006/09

Hello Trainz Members,

Are you guys having troubles with content manager like (Server Appears to be full please try again later.) I have a FCT card and with that you are Supposed of not having that problem. Any ideas?

Trust me, CMP is the ONLY reason I don't mind the September cutoff to us 04/06 users. That is the buggiest piece of entertainment software I have seen since Sierra's infamous Front Page Sports: Football game of the early 90's.

After 2 1/2 days of downloading almost 300 MB of dependencies for routes before the cutoff, CMP crashed TWICE last night when I tried to commit the assets. Then it wouldn't even run at all. I had to the do the fix with copying and renaming the assets.bdu file (or whatever it's called) just to get it up and running again.

Then I tried to commit these assets again, and every one of them failed because they were all missing their config files! At lease we have FTP as a way of downloading (albeit far from perfect). I wish we had a similar alternative to committing assets, because this dog with fleas is a real buzzkill.

The DLS has been working steadily, with no problems what so ever, for weeks and weeks now, with only one short outage yesterday. I am getting 375 mbs downloading speed

Back