f7 hotrod

billt304

does the hotrod come with trs or is it avaliable on the dls as i cant find it but i have its engine:confused: any suggestions thanks

Look in the Trainz Exchange at the main menu(if you have TRS2004) and it should be in that list, click on it and click download(make sure you have a internet connection) and it should download it for you.

Hope this helps,

Matthew Nix.

What do you men by that or how do you do that?

Click on the Download Station above. When the window opens, go to the DLS search box and click on all the white boxes from 2004 on DOWN. If you intend use it in 09 you will have to fix some errors. I don't know if it will work in 2010.

tomurban

Last edited:
There is one F7 Hotrod on the DLS but you can't download it, and any others I found online threatened my computer. Anyone know where to get one?

You should be able to find/download it if you use FTP on the DLS server.

You'll find that, the Kroc, and a couple of updates for non-US versions of older versions of Trainz as I recall.

That's how I found the files for the updated Kroc I did. (which are properly credited to Auran FWIW - I just updated it so I could run it in TS12)

EDIT: FTP access info should be found here - https://www.auran.com/planetauran/admin_ftp.php

Last edited:
Available, very simple.

I did not read the suggestions - but clicked all the boxes and it showed up.
When it said not available but gave FTP details, I opened up Filezilla, logged in, and downloaded it.
Doubtless, having a FCT helped a bit, but it should be available to a registered user, also.

Available, very simple.

I did not read the suggestions - but clicked all the boxes and it showed up.
When it said not available but gave FTP details, I opened up Filezilla, logged in, and downloaded it.
Doubtless, having a FCT helped a bit, but it should be available to a registered user, also.

FTP helpers no longer work with the FTP link on the DLS. You need to right-click on the FTP link on the Download Helper page, which will then save the file. This was done for security reasons a few years ago.

John

Back