Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Hi All

Somewhere in Germany in the late 1960's early 1970's. 1 & 2) A large Tram shed just outside the city looking at the two sheds, one contains the more modern trams serving the city, whilst the other contains old heritage trams that serve out-lying towns and villages. 3 & 4) An old tram at it's terminus and serving a town centre. 5) Cab view. Note the cigarettes and matches on the dash board.
I also like those tram masts available in DLS.
More to follow.

[URL=http://s978.photobucket.com/user/mcarrara1/media/Trainz%20Trams/ptram25_zpsfee356a3.jpg.html]

[/URL]

You've been busy carr.That's a great looking route you're putting together there.Great variety and detail...keep them coming.

Remember when making your layout, 1) to put in some signals so the trams know who has priority. 2) Control the speed so this won't happen.

Regards

Mark

Last edited:
Some More Progress.
2ppbzn4.jpg
ayvnnt.jpg
2cpdfo1.jpg
oiubg3.jpg

Last edited:
Those street signs look very nice, jetekol. Are they available for download somewhere?
Hello! They should be avalible at DLS, by the user "bengolle". Named: AM xx, FM xx, GM xx (GM is old streetsigns, used before -67), PM xx, TT xx, UM xx and VM xx. In some cases xx is changed to a Swedish word.

And everyone: good looking! :)

Hallo,

while content creating for my Milwaukee Project I just decided to use my PCC Streetcar project as an tutorial in modeling.
As a result I added lots of details to my SFMTA car number 1052 including 3xLOD and the possibility to work out several more SFMTA cars (e.g. 1050, 1054, 1055, and 1059) using number 1052 as the basic version.
In addition to this I also created the SEPTA car 2168 which is now stored at the Baltimore Streetcar Museum been overhauled and restored into working condition making excursions possible.
Also the assets now have been arranged in the way to support mesh and texture library technique.

Still the cars need to get season change functionality applied to it as well as some script work is still required to get door open and closure as well as passenger changing working within the driver cab asset.
The season change will not cause major problems but the script creation will :)

t1q8.jpg

st77.jpg

x9nq.jpg

lblu.jpg

zk9v.jpg

apvs.jpg

b1p3.jpg

brtf.jpg

tzy9.jpg

9nj8.jpg

Your’s TUME

What tracks are you using for the street sections? I think they're awesome!

-A :wave:

Hallo acelejalde,

this is a set of my own streetcar track assets. All assets supports season change functionality which means that the track and pavement as well as the gravel surface will be slightly covered by snow depending on the snow altitude to be adjusted by user using the environmental setup tool.
These assets have currently not been released as it will come along as a bundle as soon as the PCC fleet is ready.

Your’s TUME

Looking really good tume! Reallt likes the SEPTA-car as I find Philadelphia as a very interesting city with their (still) remaning PCC (II)-cars in service, even if they're rebuilt. =)

Great work Tume! I actually operated 2168 once at a trolley museum and she moved! Just make the orange on the car a little brighter and make the front doors fold outward and she'll be perfect! Just out of curiosity, will these be available for download or will come in a route? I'm a Philadelphia native who has worked with 2168's restoration and I'd like to help in any way possible.

Last edited:
Back