Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

The pantograph on the Pesa Jazz does not go up when the car starts, and if manually raised, goes down very quickly. Is there a fix for this situation ?

Pantograf Jazz Pesa nie podnosi się, gdy samochód się uruchamia, a jeśli zostanie podniesiony ręcznie, bardzo szybko spada. Czy istnieje rozwiązanie tej sytuacji?

ułaskawienie tłumaczenia za pomocą Google Translator /// pardon on the translation using Google Translator

Yes, You need to launch it in vehicle options in section A options for PESA 134N and in section C for PESA 128N Gdansk/Warszawa. This screen should help You:

screen-pant.jpg

Thanks a lot hotgrove & Actacus! I really enojy your screenshots too. And those trams of you Actacus is really good looking!

The project is still running. Line 21 is soon completed I think, it has now an ride-time of about 15-20 minutes. Just need to get some inspiration in how to end the line. My recent visit to the now shut-down line 43 in Lodz gave a lot of inspiration, even if I'm trying to make it 80s/90s or something similar.
jetekol_20190328_0001.jpg

jetekol_20190328_0003.jpg

jetekol_20190328_0004.jpg

jetekol_20190328_0006.jpg

//Jocke

Hey Acatus, I was wondering on which screen would I go to for making a destination sign table for your trams?

-A :wave:

P.S. I tried Google Translate and it didn't really lead me anywhere. I added the DestSign rule to my session and still wasn't able to pull up anything on your cars.

look for destination signs in the Download / Content Manager, (Texturenonenv) download one or another, clone it and rename it and open it in Show in explorer, two things to be done, open up with a *.tga editor and modify the destination signs, keep the same size, once done, change/modify the the config.txt with the new name of the routes, (it may take a few tries to get it right). Once correct, you may have to config a cab unit showing the destination sign with the new Kuid created for the destination sign to work right. (I use photofiltre 7 as my editor) The name of *.tga's must be the same as the one's in the config.txt Once the changes is done, submit, if you do not see red/faulty, you are there. It took me many tries to make several different destination sign some for my streetcars and some busses, (E700 trolley bus) NYCTA buses uses the Destination Sign modules.

Thanks for the helpful tips! His site has been taken down, but the original creator had said that it a destination sign table was included in the tram, but I can't find anything, even after translating. Which trolleys are you using, by chance? I'm trying to find modern-looking ones that would be a good stand-in for a route I'm currently working on.

-A :Wave:

P.S. Any authors who do trolleys would be helpful!

I checked my installed downloads, and could not find the recognize original assets, which I cloned and repainted for my routes/sessions. I would be willing to create CDP's of the repainted/clone units and their nonenvtexture assets for you to review. You could then clone/copy and review them and see how they were made. I searched a lot of European sites (Polish and others to download trams, most are a little dated. and Cabs )
I have also 'requested' for trolley/tram and bus/trolleybus designers to create new modern assets on these forums. (using TANE, not upgraded to Trainz19 account fearing the some assets being used would be faulty in the new version). I am a North American 'designer'
If acelejalde wants the CDP's, send me a private message with an email address that I can forward these items.

Sorry Missspell Citadis Dublin White no markings so you can use them anywhere 2:65690:11 to 14 Units 1 to 4

If you search for my post in this section there is a pic of them at the season town depot

Tom

Hello,

after some time a few screens from newly created and implemented seasonal replacements for my Municipal Transit Railway.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

I've been upgrading some of my stations to reflect the uniqueness of the BMT Division, as well as making them look nice for TRS19. Here are the results.

Enjoy!

-A :wave:

Back