Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

589a2f4728474a81b5d59fec5af7bd5d.jpg

Fixed the door textures

And what kind of object? I just do not understand what kind of object is it? On trams or column (support)?
The subways items that YC98 wants. The tunnels may be found at BDC downloads, but you must register at the site to download. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough:eek:

bdcprojects.com

Last edited:
As one of the admins of that site, pm me your email, YC98. We get a lot of spammers registering for our site as well and you don't want to be the one deleted from the waiting approval list

Hello, just the same post as in “TUME’s Side-Project "Season Town Northern Railroad" – my streetcar project thread :)

Here comes a run of San Francisco's MUNI-PCC streetcar number 1052 in Trainz: A New Era.
In the route named "Season Town" the streetcar starts at the car barn and goes at first to Cemetery Loop. From there it moves back to the town side, goes along Main Street runs all the way to Lake Holiday Loop. The streetcar as well as the route "Season Town" are included into the "Trainz: A New Era - Deluxe".

Please note that this run does not follow the in-game session in which this particular streetcar needs to be taken from the car barn via Cemetery Loop and through the town side to the Shopping Mall Loop :)

Your’s TUME

Last edited:
Back