Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

acy2cl.jpg
vxlmjn.jpg
2l915xg.jpg
4loy7o.jpg
ao5edf.jpg
ra96x3.jpg
29oh9g1.jpg
2u7ygck.jpg
29bhrh3.jpg
34xgi6f.jpg

Last edited:
Крешич. Продолжение разработки карты. Я надеюсь, что вам понравится. Выход карты: июнь 2015 года. Будем публиковать на ОЗМТ.
Krešić. The continued development of the card. I hope you enjoy it. Output cards: June 2015. Will publish on OZMT.

karadamir.....brilliant work sir....i wish i could attain that kind of realism.

Fantastic looking route.

Well, let's start with what you need to do objects with good detail, or use such objects to create their maps. This is the main key to success, where you can improve the quality of their maps. I'm just a little analysis for yourself, many quality facilities and maps left at trainz 2004. I just say that I do not want not to offend anyone. If you want advice, send me a PM, and then negotiate.

Is that a Pony statue ? "Be Awesome"
Yes, the statue pony from the animated series MLP

Well thank you Karadamir......as a casual trainzer of limited ability i don't feel the need to negotiate in anything.

I'm perfectly happy to plod on in my own mundane style and marvel at route builders of superior ability....which you clearly are,as your screenshots will testify......superb work.

The offer is most appreciated though but i'm perfectly happy to accept that i will never reach the levels of excellence displayed by various route builders like yourself.......love your work......keep the screenshots coming......regards hotgrove.

Last edited:
Well, let's start with what you need to do objects with good detail, or use such objects to create their maps. This is the main key to success, where you can improve the quality of their maps. I'm just a little analysis for yourself, many quality facilities and maps left at trainz 2004. I just say that I do not want not to offend anyone. If you want advice, send me a PM, and then negotiate.

Yes, the statue pony from the animated series MLP

Yea, you are right. You can find many quality and useful objects on this site www.trainz-objects.weebly.com . I`m sure you will find for some of them a place on your route.

Metropolis Transit Traction
Rt 16 trolley with two PCC-II Cars.

DashTransit's Metroplis Connector with two PCCs.

PCC-IIs leaving Bellenger Loop on the 16

Angelia-Ocean Terminal

Morrisville Depot in the South Alexandra neighborhood.

Back