Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Nice pics Flusi may i ask what rolling stock class are those? Are they german U-Bauhn trains?

The (mainly) solid blue one I can tell you is Moscow Metro (so Russian), I believe the other ones are as well, but I'm not 100% certain on that. http://railroadsim.net/en/downloads/trainz/subway/routes

The only German U-Bahn trains I know of in Trainz are the Berline U-Bahn, which are yellow & the Frankfurt U-Bahn, which are Teal.

peter

hotgrove Mini Metropolis:

064ceebf8436ab51d189cdefcbf2d65b.jpg

The (mainly) solid blue one I can tell you is Moscow Metro (so Russian), I believe the other ones are as well, but I'm not 100% certain on that. http://railroadsim.net/en/downloads/trainz/subway/routes

The only German U-Bahn trains I know of in Trainz are the Berline U-Bahn, which are yellow & the Frankfurt U-Bahn, which are Teal.

peter

They are all russian trains - i used:

Еж
Ем

For German Metro lines, PerRock is correct. But we do also have different systems in Hamburg, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Essen, Mühlheim, Köln, Bonn, Stuttgart, Nürnberg and München :p

I still have this route hert but haven't visited it for well over a year.As you know I messed a few things up.I have a bit more knowledge now and i think i could make a better job of it now, however i don't fancy tearing it apart.....i like the improvements you've made.

@YC98.....they're not crossed lines as such.They are the same yellow lines you see on my roads.They are by paulzmay....Road uk mkgs-double yellow....double yellow bendy....single yellow....single yellow bendy....i use the single yellow bendy and double two up on each side to form the perimeter then use the grid to fill it by criss crossing the single bendy....it works for me....regards hotgrove..
xlc5rt.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers amtrak2041864....a couple of small errors i noticed in driver which i'm now too late to do anything about but i can live with them.

Hert...consider that route as your own...it started out as a bit of fun and was littered with errors when you got hold of it.

Back