Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 2,131 to 2,144 of 2144

Thread: Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Blog Entries

Default Glasgow Underground

I imported some glasgow subway cars I made in ROBLOX and they actually look pretty good if I do say so myself

Love your work hotgrove, looks fantastic!

The last year or so I've been working on an remake of the V6E Frankenberg tram which is on DLS. It now contains lines in 3 directions, and some more loops. Think it start to look OK now Hopefully I'll be able to upload it to DLS soon. Not much left, but would be happy with some comments if you see something wierd!

Video of my extension: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOSNP86sXHQ

Blog Entries

Tks Jetekol.

Have been watching progress in your project for a while now.

Very atmospheric and looks fantastic.

Those ROBLOX cars look LEGENDARY! Are you planning on releasing them?
    I have a friend with a huge collection of ROBLOX assets that could be converted for Trainz, how did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by coerni View Post
    some years (actually 16) ago I've build a modell of a hannover TW2000 tram for TRS2004. The modell was massivly scripted and feature some interactivity between the trsm itself and the environment like cars, or people walking over crossings... .

I always thought I had lost nearly all the data due to one of my sons did a fresh install of win98 on my backup laptop, but some days ago I've sorted through some old harddrives and found a complete backup of the project folder... .

I've uploaded some video I did in april 2005 to youtube... .

Unfortunately the video resolution is very poor, but perhaps it's interesting to see, how TRS has changed over the years... .

https://youtu.be/-v07butu2i8

https://youtu.be/GGAaP0ENt-k

https://youtu.be/HqrIh-fCCMM

I'm not the author of the car modells, but have just added some rigging for braking and direction lights.

sincerly coerni
    Hi Coerni !
    I remember this ! Thank you for the souvenirs !
    Do you plan to release your TW2000 ? I would love to drive it ! I reinstalled Trainz 2010 few days ago.

Thanks rings a bell with me too

Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 114800

New Haven & Hartford Nantasket cars visiting Dayton & Troy

Might be good for transporting Workers on Downtown Traction or its update?

OK people have been talking about Boston Cars ... Who remembers the 1 Board Boston route in Version 1.3?, now showing how old I am and how long I have been around here

Tom
    Last edited by tdstead; September 25th, 2021 at 08:39 PM.

Italian landscape tram east Europe

Blog Entries

Jetekol just looked at your video again.

That is one fantastic looking route......wish it was filmed at normal speed so i could take in all those details.
    Well populated which always brings a route to life i feel.
    Great work.

Thank you!

The whole series of these German Tram routes were so since used to love them all and the V6E / V7E Trams

Quote Originally Posted by hotgrove View Post

That is one fantastic looking route......wish it was filmed at normal speed so i could take in all those details.
    Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by hotgrove View Post

Great work.
    Thanks a lot! Will keep that in mind, and record with normal speed next time :-) And as tdstead says, I haven't made it myself, most of the route is an old V6E-route which I've remade. It's an great route from the beginning, but I thought it needed some update, and especially, some sessions you can play! Right now I'm working on an session where and road construction is going on, and there's no loop at the temporary terminus. Easy problem to solve with two trams coupled back-to-back!

The depo, which is housing a couple of GT6-trams, an MGT6 which is being tested and an R-Wagen which probably doesn't belong in this era This area is mostly original, just added some more details.

Road work and an little accident... But it's not this road works which stops the tram.

Railway/tram-crossing! Really liking this, it's signaled so you gotta stop for the train. The Air balloon should probably be removed, the colors doesn't really fit the environment, but haven't found something to replace it with on DLS yet.

This is what stopps the tram! An construction-work on the bridge to Frankenberg Bahnhof, and an temporary stop have been built on both sides, where passengers gotta walk between.

Meeting with line to Hohnsen at Camitz.

Back at Schnelsen, mostly the same as original, but I've added an second track.

Hopefully I can release the route within an month or two, but depends on how much spare time I've got after working all day Oh, and it's being built in T:ANE, my computer can't run Trainz 2019. But it should work there too, as seen in the video!

//Jocke

Blog Entries

Excellent Jetekol.

It has an atmosphere about it.

U-bahn Frankfurt. I have not played on this for awhile