Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Having fun exploring Brisbane now I got the tram reverser and the dreadnoughts working... looked at all the routes even though it was converted to trolley bus the Cavendish rd route is till tram in this version and I guess since he did not include a destination for it in the trams its closed?, so used the trolleybus one and it worked ... Baby Dreadnought #98 just turned into Cavendish rd just before Cooparoo Terminus

Tom

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Ahoj TRS 2006 mám originál koupené,ale. Nepoužívané.Mohl bych nabídnout .Po případě jako výměnu za jiné TRS. OK?
Omlouvám se že nepíšu anglicky ale nechávám překlad Translatorem.Pokud moje nabídka je již zbytečná a ty už máš TRS 2006 tak na ni nereaguje.

Looking great everyone! And I can't wait for that stunning tram, Michael! Looking really good.

Some pictures from my route I was building in Trainz 2010, which I just put into TANE. Didn't do anything with it, and probably won't. Just wanted to see if it worked, which it mostly did. But the trams from PTram didn't work properly unfortunately.

2020-04-01%20125055.jpg

2020-04-01%20125307.jpg

2020-04-01%20130028.jpg

2020-04-01%20130239.jpg

2020-04-01%20130602.jpg

2020-04-01%20130941.jpg

//Jocke :)

Been updating the V6E Frankenberg route, still one of my favourite tram-routes in Trainz. Added 3D-trees (still some left to change), changed some groundtextures, added better catenary and made all content available from DLS. And extended the line (still not finished).

2020-05-18%20164234.jpg

2020-05-26%20193837.jpg

2020-05-26%20193857.jpg

2020-05-26%20193919.jpg

2020-05-26%20194005.jpg

//Jocke :)

So I have a question for everyone. What modern trams do you recommend I should Download? I can't relly think of anywhere to download trams

There are no new trams/trolleys/streetcars in the 'Train' mode. I have used the Citaldis, some Beyen trams, There are some others, Pesa and a few others. Some are very good on tight turns, and some you have to play with the curve for loops and corner turns. In my case I have taken a tram group and repainted for my use. I have been hoping that some one who has the ability build new models, and include, destination signs changes, doors, working controls, change the vehicle # and passenger enable with workable pantos. I would like new trolley busses and regular buses. There are some buses in the scenery area but that's not the same. :(

paperpusher Its kind of sad with the trolley buses thought they were a lot of fun

The brisbane ones seem to be working ok in Tane
Silversmith's British Trolleybusses and buses are 2.4

The E 700 I have both the Single and Flexi version are both 2.9 running in TS12
The Marmon Herrington TC48 Vancover, Phili early liveries and SEPTA are also 2.9 also running in TS12

Hope this help

Tom

Last edited:
I know about the E700 Trolleybuses and in all three cases, have downloaded them and even *cdp them to an alternate directory in case they disappeared from the Download. The Polish Tram http://www.ptram.eu/ had some nice trolleys, but for some reason, the cab car stopped working in Trainz 10? and onward. I am not in the know how to update the config etc to make them run. There are some buses from for street transit from NYtransit and Greyhound version.
<kuid2:78193:801:1>username "Swiss Post Bus"
<kuid2:486260:100098:1> username "Bus Hamburg red livery".
<kuid2:445548:503:1> <kuid2:445548:502:1> <kuid2:445548:500:2> <kuid2:445548:500:1> different version of NYCTA buses. One of the best made buses, the only thing I would have added is the bus run numbers, something like the E700 has in its config. It would be nice if they could be remade to reflect newer vehicle models.
For personal use, I have reskinned these vehicles and some trams to livery colours for my routes etc. I use Photofiltre.exe (free download) clone the original and then work on the new one. Another fun thing I have down is is I have used some TextureNonEnv and cloned one and then changed the *.tga and txt and amended the config accordingly. (trial and error) so where some of these vehicles need to use a destination sign, one can use something you like. The same for 'renameable bus stops' One can personalize ones routes without knowing programming.
Good luck...

Yeah a few I forgot to mention did re-skin the post buses for my own use for one route, 10 normal routes 4 were inverted versions of others plus i think it was 6 other routes City loop, nth and south out and outter loop bus plus 2 different school bus routes each with fixed destinations was a pain, don't think I every completed the actual route was a copy of one of those route simulator type routes, might have bitten off more than i could chew that time

There was buses on the German tram depot but think some of them are gone cause of a copyright problem with the re-skins, there was some really good buses and trolleybuses that were withdrawn for that same reason but don't think they would even work in any of the later versions.

Tom

Back