Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Just a couple from me - Bridgehampton Metro NW Branch 0.2, and an automatic session are on the DLS:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And when it's finished, it should look like this...

Paul

Thanks tdstead.....i was very happy with the progress then boom.
Knocked the stuffing out of me.

Edit....that's a bus stop on platform 1 that's not been laid yet in that screenshot........they work better than tramstops and with trial and error i was able to stop my trams dead centre.

I might even find the will to start again at some point.

Last edited:
Really great looking everyone!!

Haven't been able to play Trainz for a while, but finally got some time left over to continue the work on the V6E Frankenberg extension I'm making. Unfortunately I can't seem to get in touch with the original creator (spikerod), so I'm not sure if I can release it.

2020-10-01%20234133.jpg

Market in the center of Heidelberg.

2020-10-01%20234156.jpg

Stop in center of Heidelberg, it's a single-track here, like all of the extension I made. Bu there's an meeting place before the curve, so it's possible to drive trams every 5th minute or something.

2020-10-01%20234510.jpg

In Camitz, there's another meeting place, and the trams can also turn here, using a triangle.

2020-10-01%20234527.jpg

Camitz seen from the exit towards Hohnsen.

2020-10-01%20234548.jpg

The triangle as seen from above.

2020-10-01%20234659.jpg

On the "Überlandstraßenbahn" part (interurban) to Hohnsen.

2020-10-01%20234808.jpg

Right before entry to Hohnsen. There's an stop here, which isn't used anymore. You can see the barrier blocking the way to it.

2020-10-01%20235059.jpg

An small traffic incident in the early morning!

2020-10-01%20235425.jpg

Bob the builder is already up and fixing the house!

2020-10-01%20235612.jpg

And time for a tour back to Schnelsen!

//Jocke!

Presenting Marburg, a work in progress. Inspired by the rust belt cities between the maturation of industrialism in the early 1900s and the precipice of the post-industrial era after World War II. I originally intended to string-up catenary and at one point toyed around with third rail operations (as evident below), but running the OEG415 Doodlebug by K&L Trainz has grown on me like fungus and I've decided to abstain from electrification until later. The buildings from JointedRail are amazing, it is crazy how just 20 buildings can be arranged in a way that doesn't appear unnatural save for their derelict or near-derelict appearance. Some of the cars need modifying in their config to permit rolling, so they can be positioned for downhill or uphill parking.

Marburg-%5BWIP%5D---standing-on-the-inbound-platform-at-an-unidentified-train-stop%2C-looking-southwesterly..jpg

Marburg-%5BWIP%5D.jpg

Marburg-%5BWIP%5D---railway-tracks-passing-down-through-the-median-of-an-unnamed-street..jpg

Marburg-%5BWIP%5D---a-OEG415-Doodlebug-with-two-trailer-cars-working-an-outbound-suburban-train..jpg

Here's a shoot of me driving on the [FONT=&quot]Bridgehampton Metro[/FONT]

My computer is not powerful enough cause of the detailed tracks and trees over the route, but it's still nice work @paulzmay

Some pics of my Gloucester Terminal Electric. The junction between the Gloucester line and West Gloucester branch at Rogers Street just past the Rogers Street station. We're heading towards East Gloucester. The red trams are destined to either head to Smith Cove or Northside Mall. The blue trams are Gloucester trams.

attachment.php

Coming and going at Southeast Harbor. This is on the Eastern Point line. All yellow trams start and terminate on this line. The tram on the right is heading towards Eastern Point while the tram on the left is heading to Rogers Street and points beyond.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2021-01-14 202252.jpg
    2021-01-14 202252.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 2021-02-26 003259.jpg
    2021-02-26 003259.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Isaacg how about these from New Haven Both overhead and 3rd Rail with Ground access
These are Motor plus Driver Trailer combinations

4020 Older car with older 4200 with Yellow lettering
4028 with older 4200 with white lettering
4028 with 4216
4070 with 4252

all renumber feature by Pweister originally released on TPR download Depot witch is either gone or moved from link I have sadly .... love the site
New-Haven-EMU.jpg

Hope this helps

Tom

Last edited:
some years (actually 16) ago I've build a modell of a hannover TW2000 tram for TRS2004. The modell was massivly scripted and feature some interactivity between the trsm itself and the environment like cars, or people walking over crossings... .

51965-tw2000-jpg

51967-langenhagen5-jpg

I always thought I had lost nearly all the data due to one of my sons did a fresh install of win98 on my backup laptop, but some days ago I've sorted through some old harddrives and found a complete backup of the project folder... .

I've uploaded some video I did in april 2005 to youtube... .

Unfortunately the video resolution is very poor, but perhaps it's interesting to see, how TRS has changed over the years... .

I'm not the author of the car modells, but have just added some rigging for braking and direction lights.

sincerly coerni

Last edited:
Thank you Sir for sharing,

And to me, age of Videos is not a concern, I watched some very old ones too. These were really interesting to watch and see how the Traffic worked with Signals........:D

Appreciate you posting these........and I bid you a good day, you sure made mine with the Videos......:p

Peace :wave:

Thats ok as you can see I have them just a suggestion for that layot. but did find some cars I did not know about on the site Looks like D&T is getting more cars

Thanks

Tom

P.S. for anyone who needs one there is a Great line car and a crane car on there

Also found the Nantaskets cars a Open car plus trailer and a baggage car thought they might be old on my old layot but when they change end the drivers don't change ends and if you go back to the cab they change back to the original direction, must have been a loop to loop system maybe ...

That site is a trap too much nice stuff to download

Tom

Hi Tom,

You can get the EMUs from here:

PWeiser - Trainz TS2009 Downloads (mywhc.ca)

Many thanks to John Whelan for setting up Paul for his content.

Last edited:
... short ride with croatian GPP (Urban Passenger Transport) Osijek Tatra T3PVO in 'Višnjevac' (suburban settlement of city Osijek, Croatia) livery

Screen_016.jpg

Screen_019.jpg

Screened in map Biala Kamienna

(snip)
Also found the Nantaskets cars a Open car plus trailer and a baggage car thought they might be old on my old layot but when they change end the drivers don't change ends and if you go back to the cab they change back to the original direction, must have been a loop to loop system maybe ...

Tom

True. So far as I could see from available photos and drawings there was no motorman position at the B end; one picture shows an employee (brakeman?) perched precariously on the aft rear corner, half in and half out of the passenger compartment. The passenger seats don't appear to flip direction, either.

Back