Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Jshaw

Should be working
Ok i havent been trainzing for ages now, thought id start this thread because there seems to be a lack of Urban shots.

Ive done a few Underground routes but download manager thinks i didnt make them so it wont let me put em on DLS, help! :(

Ill start off with a few of my routes.

19.jpg

113.jpg

117.jpg

129.jpg

120.jpg

127.jpg

122.jpg

Thats my newest urban route which at the mo is called 'city'
The route is basiclly a circle with long branch lines

Please someone tell my why CMP wont let me upload, it says i didnt create the routes :(

Last edited by a moderator:
wow at the above pictures, is this route released or are there anymore picture somewhere, simply awesome :d

Joe ;)

If I recall rightly, Coerni's superb tram was created for a private contract, and is not for publication...:( I don't know if the same is true for the tram and underground stops...

Anyway, some of you may have seen some of these before...

tScreen_195.jpg

tScreen_170.jpg

tScreen_158.jpg

tScreen_129.jpg

tScreen_094.jpg

Paul

This is two Light Rail Transit cars crossing the River in my Home city of Edmonton Canada. On the high bridge you will see a rebuilt 1930's Streetcar that came from China and is in operation today.
The subway portion of the LRT route is between 60ft and 90ft below ground to clear the downtown buildings and The University of Alberta Campus and includes 6 stations below ground and another 8 at ground level and is 22km long.

album1009001.jpg

Another one of mine :D

This route is alco a circle, with some above ground sections including a separate depot section, rather like the glasgow subway :)

e4fb4f6b.jpg

9.jpg

6c1ac385.jpg

74502cd9.jpg

99ed916f.jpg

6557107d.jpg

3901130a.jpg

Got loads more :D

More!

This is from a small elevated route i made out of boredom, very roughy done and not finished, its in a square with junctions at all corners and also a small underground section.

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

Wanna see your piccies! :D

Joe ;)

@Screamingman14 - If you're asking me, then the trams are as follows:

The all white one is an Alsthom Citadis by Denis_fr on the DLS. Search "Citadis".
The blue and white one is a Belgian LRV by Cosey on the DLS. There are lots of versions of this - search for the creator, cos I can't remember their name.
The last white and orange one is a GT6, which is from Modula City (payware), but included in TRS06.
All of the others are from: http://www.barowa.tubaza.net/PTram/index.php which has stacks of European trams - all superb.

@Compudoc - I too would like to know what the building in your second shot is... Superb shots by the way - I'll have to look out for your new route!

@JShaw / PVincent - Those Boston LRVs have a passing resemblance to the LRVs on the (London) Docklands Light Railway (in fact there is a reskin of one into DLR colours on the DLS). The Docklands LRVs are exactly the kind of thing you are looking for - small, 3rd rail and running around very tight corners...

And now some pictures... these are from my Westhaven Trams route on the DLS...

Screen_177.jpg

Screen_174.jpg

Screen_171.jpg

Screen_168.jpg

Screen_166.jpg

Screen_161.jpg

Screen_160.jpg

Screen_155.jpg

Screen_153.jpg

Screen_150.jpg

Paul

@JShaw / PVincent - Those Boston LRVs have a passing resemblance to the LRVs on the (London) Docklands Light Railway (in fact there is a reskin of one into DLR colours on the DLS). The Docklands LRVs are exactly the kind of thing you are looking for - small, 3rd rail and running around very tight corners...

And now some pictures... these are from my Westhaven Trams route on the DLS...
Paul

Yes i do have the DLR reskins but one part of them isnt working so i was running the boston ones in a similar arrangement until i can download the DLR ones again.

I sort of based my route on the DLR because i use it quite often in real life.

Some very nice route pictures there ;)

Here's a layout I've been working on for a while. It's a fictional version of the NYC Subway. I still have a lot of work to do so the scenery is low. This is only a small part of it. It's real big.
trainzsubwayjamaicablvdtl8.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdpl3.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdyw9.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvded8.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdak5.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdkk7.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdza4.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdid0.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdsh3.jpg

trainzsubwayjamaicablvdun7.jpg

Last edited:
Back