Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Fabio,
It's my another project. At the moment I'm waiting for scripts from my colleague and after that I will publish this tram on my website. ;)
Cheers
Michael

Search YARNish on Content Manager; those items are by streadway, and they're really good to combine for making 5, 6, even 8-lane one-way directional freeways (using basic overlay); I use them on all of my urban projects.

-A

EFVHJoV3gVE.jpg

Starodorozhsk 3.0 WIP.

2017-09-03%20200906_zpsmrbqldfo.jpg.html
2017-01-10%20205346_zpsgpw2utwt.jpg.html
Here are some of TUME's PCC's that I have reskinned, as well as the destination signs on my own route which used to be standard gauge but I replaced it with metric instead
2017-09-03%20200906_zpsmrbqldfo.jpg.html
newreply.php
2017-09-03%20200906_zpsmrbqldfo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2017-01-10%20205346_zpsgpw2utwt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello, here are some screens indicating the latest building creations for the Municipal-Transit-Railway.
This time I just made some modern looking apartment buildings which of course supports season change.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Municiipal Trainsit Systems

The availability of trams, LRV's etc is somewhat limited, the German group have uploaded many varieties of trams (see <kuid:112820:106>) for a start of the group. a brand new LRV (now taken out of service) but excellent for street transit is ( <kuid:483030:100207>) there are several other Kuid's in this group. I have been able to modify the Texture route names for personal use, add train numbers on the vehicle just using {Photofiltre) free graphic download to make changes. I have expressed a need for updated 'train' items for streetcars, LRV's buses and trolleybuses for left hand drive. Right hand drive has a better availability. It would be nice that the new assets all have changeable destination signs, modifyable car numbers, and working doors and psgr enable. I have been able to reskin bus stops to show either route number or route number and stop sign number, again for personal use. I am unfortunately not savvy enough to build from scratch new vehicles etc.
Using what is available on the Download Manager and reading hints in the Forum has made my last 11 years interesting and sometimes frustrating using Trainz.

Thanks paperpusher, no mods just select destinations and it worked, even go with the pcc's i think ok
20170917_100910_zpsnir6qwpr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Have noticed got alpha problem i think not sure from witch side, if you look at them sometimes they look like there on glass, oh well

Last edited:
Hello, just some more screens from the MUNI RR update.
I created some neon signs for the building fronts. It is surrounded by flashing lights (active in night mode) and supports season change.

Last edited:
Back