Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Hello, another screens from the Municipal transit Railway including new seasonal buildings, tracks and streetcar stops near the down town circle.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

Hello, it's time for some more Billboards. Due to copyrights it is not unproblematic to use any real advertisements taken from real billboards. Therefore I thought about some fictional products and created advertisements for it - fictional also.
Some of that billboards canbe seen several screenshots and pages back from here.
My latest two creations are a little more special :)

Your's TUME

Hello, not yet. I just plan to create more PCCs. Some fictional and some in SFMTA and SEPTA color scheme. Of course it would be nice to have the SFMTA-metro-cars as well. But due to the limited spartime I have and the many work still to be done at this project as well as at my Milwaukee Road project I should concentrate myself to get done sonething first :)
Here two screens about the building replacement at downtown inside the Municipal Transit Railway. Please note that the "City Lawn Assets" still needs to be recreated to get season change supported with these objects too.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg,

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Once again Tume,looking absolutely fantastic.

Clean,expansive and from somebody who predominately builds urban town/city scenes.........time consuming.

Brilliant work sir.

I don't know guys, I think TUME's content is weather compatible? Not too sure. But I have a hunch.

Maybe because he posts three duplicates of the same photo. That could be our lead.

I don't know guys, I think TUME's content is weather compatible? Not too sure. But I have a hunch.

Maybe because he posts three duplicates of the same photo. That could be our lead.

Wow way to throw someone who actually makes content under the bus. I for one enjoy seeing how they look in winter/night mode.

Hello some more screens - including more of my weather proof buildings :hehe:

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic TUME, I continue to fool with your old version in TANE to feed my Municiple fix but I'm sure looking forward to the new route's release.

Those fire escapes are going to make a great place to take screenies from. :D

@ nickelplateroad:

I deleted some old messages - so it should work now.

@ normhart:

"Those fire escapes are going to make a great place to take screenies from."

Yes, I agree - I found out the same thing. But just be sure you don't lean too far over the handrail to take the photographs. Also it is strongly forbidden to claim over the handrail to be outside the whole structure even if the view is much better over there!!
Please consider that the steel fire stairs can be quite slippery. Especially at a rainy day or in snowy winter times when the whole structure is covered by a thin layer of ice and snow. In addition to this the "Dr. House Memorial Hospital" has not been updated yet. Therfore they still have to use the old buildings and equippemnt. Patients like reckless photographers are not quite apreciated at the moment :)

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Very funny Tume ... I don't think so that model 40 is so unreliable, how many times did the doctor end up not where he was spose to,
Tom

Well, I wanted to create a TARDIS-model anyway ... after I finished it, I decided to use it for a billboard as well. I don't think the picture is my best - I like the picture of my CINEMA-advert beside at the screen shot a bit more. But if you find the TARDIS-advert funny I am glad too :)

Again - the thing with Billboard-Adverts is the copyright problem. I just want to prevent using advert-pictures taken from the real world. Therefore I am creating my own fictional adverts for even more foctional products or services to provide my route with billboards which makes it more colorful without copyright problems.

BTW: Due to the way we create the mesh for these assets, this TARDIS really is inside bigger than outside - in fact infinitely big :)

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Hello, just another screen from the Municipal Transit Railway.
Here you can see the latest downtown building which replaced the non seasonal building at that position before.
This office tower has animated outside elevators and supports season change and nightmode. The night mode texture could be less repetitive. But this would require a larger texture size so I need to think about it. Besides some detail assets like phonebothes and clocks there are now only three non seasonal buildings left to be replaced in the city centre.

Your's TUME

Back