Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

@rr325

As MF01 has written, the download is worthwhile. 2 routes with 8 lines and everything is there that is not on the DLS. Pictures are from the U1/U2/U3/U8/U9 Map.

^^^^ THIS is how to properly use our subway/el items :D

That looks amazing and a Happy New Year to you as well! You've just re-motivated me!!

-A :wave:

^^^^ THIS is how to properly use our subway/el items :D

That looks amazing and a Happy New Year to you as well! You've just re-motivated me!!

No thank you! Not only for all the spectacular assets without which this wouldn't be possible, but also the motivation! I have about 100 baseboards left to scenery -- this is just the first 2... At least it's fun to run while under construction!

Here are some more captures from later that session (sorry for the softness -- my computer is chronically unable to take good screenshots, and I'm waaaaay too lazy to edit them):

No thank you! Not only for all the spectacular assets without which this wouldn't be possible, but also the motivation! I have about 100 baseboards left to scenery -- this is just the first 2... At least it's fun to run while under construction!

Here are some more captures from later that session (sorry for the softness -- my computer is chronically unable to take good screenshots, and I'm waaaaay too lazy to edit them):

I like the scenery! I have about 100 baseboards to do scenery for on BART--I haven't even started calculating for NYCTA yet. BART is going to be interesting and fun because two of the outdoor routes run in the median of highways.

Keep up the good work!

Finally I could get some diligence work done. River- or seawalls, bridge beams, walls, iron fences, traffic islands and curbs, requires clearly too much work to be created and to be placed inside a route. Last but not leased it needs quite a lot of pc-power ... but without such various details, it just does not work and it does not make fun too.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

Nice job as always, Tume. But one suggestion I would give is that you put the traffic signals on the opposite side of the intersections.

hert:wave:

I was having fun with an interlocking...and this was built. It's like Dekalb, but less organized, and elevated. Surprisingly, it runs really well.

SIGMA Thorton and the City of Hayden

Not quite a metro, but still very much urban!

[SIGMA Thorton] Ovington:

[SIGMA Thorton] Thorton Parklands:

[Hayden Citylink] Williams Curve:

[Hayden Citylink] Arboury Flyover:

[Hayden Citylink] Approaching Davies Park:

[Hayden Citylink] Davies Park:

Excellent work RR, James M, and TUME!! You're all inspiring me! I've finally rid both NYCTA routes (A & B Division) of signal script errors with the help of my head scripter, Subway_V, so I will get back to working on those routes soon!

A few notes (good ones) :

-TUME: I'm at a loss for words! This kind of route is inspiring me on my own metropolitan route; it's a 30-mile light rail route, and I'm often at a loss on where to start.

-RR: Love to see your creativity flourish--one on of your shots, I'm especially impressed with your yard layout. As always, excellent job on the scenery!

-James: Impressive, love the shots!

Hi TUME how about this for modern Season Town

3 car units, set up all the destinations, told driver setup to load "SEASON TOWN' as default, everybody please tell me what you think

Tom

3 car units, set up all the destinations, told driver setup to load "SEASON TOWN' as default, everybody please tell me what you think

Tom

Hello tdstead,

nice idea – and good looking screenshot :)
Off course anybody is very welcome to put any streetcar into my layout to enjoy playing with it. I just don’t know if it is necessary to set up “Season Town” as default into the destination-sign of these cars. And I don’t even know if this would be possible for all of it.

I find it always nice to see that people enjoy playing with my routes – it’s been made for :)

Your’s TUME

Hello @all,

Thank you for your compliments! I also like the screens of the elevated RR and the Hayden Trains.

Yes, hert, I realized that the traffic lights in the USA and Canada are mostly placed in the opposite of the traffic junctions. I already planned to change my route as required. Eventually I will do so after I finished the creation of a set of seasonal traffic lights.

Here some screens of the season change update at the "South Beach" branch - streetcar route "S" - inside my "Municipal Transit Railway":

Your’s TUME

Back