Yard Pics

Does anyone have the cdp of EMD 20-645E3 Engine Sounds ?. if so could you let me know i've tried and tried downloading from the DLS but it just keeps sayin downloading even when the download is finshed..... if yall could help a fellow railfan i w
ould be greatful

Sawmill River Yard
Sawmill2_zps0cbe1c4a.jpg
Sawmill1_zpsc786b3c7.jpg

John

Well got my pc back up and reinstalling my trainz but i have one problem.... when i go to download from the dls from the content manager it wont connect to the dls in order to download the assets i need for most of the routes..... wondering if any of know of or had this problem in the past.... i don't plan on installing ts12 till i get this worked out.... thanks all

Hi

Do you have a First Class Ticket? I believe that support for TS2010 stopped at the beginning of this month which most likely means that you will need a FCT to download from the DLS.

Regard

Brian

thank yall for the info.... I've been out of the game for quite some time and wanted to get back into trainz again guess when i get paid i'l have to spend some money lol ...

been a long time since i've posted on this thread or on the forum for that matter LoL... anyhow getting back into trainz again been away for to long..

Back